PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Social Media - A 'Resignation'
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Social Media - A 'Resignation'  (Read 10055 times)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Social Media - A 'Resignation'
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 04:14:05 PM »

When things like this happen you worry where it will all end, I have been a supporter of Alty since the mid sixties and have never known so much acrimony not even when we were minutes from going bust. The sad fact is however until everyone starts pulling together again we will not be able to move forward. I am all for people voicing their opinions good or bad, but matchday protests do not help the 11 players on the pitch and how are we to attract fresh faces when the public view is that of dis harmony. It is not so long ago that good players were falling over themselves to get here and once here ready to stay. I speak of people like Stu Coburn Damo and Densmore.  The Quicker the club gets back to this philosophy the better

So what do you propose exactly? Everyone just turn up and cheer and it will all magically right itself? The fans haven't been protesting for the last 2 year and look where that's got us.

It is a far from ideal situation we find ourselves in that almost certainly requires far from ideal action.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Social Media - A 'Resignation'