PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Here we go.....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Here we go.....  (Read 6064 times)

York Alty is back

Re: Here we go.....
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 11:38:27 AM »

Chairman Row Lee Out.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 07:51:31 PM »

Can we get one thing straight about the walk out on Saturday. Stacey was just doing the turnstiles that day. How do I know because I was the steward on the gate that day doing the count with the clipper. As for the lads that walked out I say well done to you all .

bighairedmike

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:26 PM »

This is now two stewards who have publically supported the walkout. I bet there will be no relinquishing of opportunities for them (and nor should there be). The club, and by that I only mean the chairman because apparently nobody else matters, have an agenda against certain people and they will not be happy until those people are removed/silenced, even if it is at the expense of the club.

It is a disgrace, and won't change until Rowley and his lickspittles depart.

"We need to move away from this image of a clique" he chairman said at the Strategic Review. We'll prove that you mean it. Instead of surrounding yourself with yes men, listen to the fans who have had enough and do the honourable thing.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 09:20:06 PM »

So i have followed this club since the 80s and seen a number of highs and lows like any football club enjoys. I have never been one who wants to always be in the mix of the die hard supporters, i like to keep myself to myself rather than be centre of attention, same goes for this forum, i've read it as a guest over all the years from the start when it was a very useful 'notice board' for the club to where it is now whihc appears to be a platform for a good rant and in some cases a chance to hurl some abuse.
With the events over the last 48 hours i finally break my mould and decide i want my own say (rant). Now i could back date this over a long period of time but i think even i would get board of the read as it would be so long so i just stick with the last 48 hours.
First the Chairman.......Thank you! With all that has been said and some actions taken thank you for continuing to give your time and effort to this club which you and all of us love. Some have accused the chairman as being a coward.......a coward would have ran off 12 months ago and left the club (not just the 1st team) in bits for someone else to try and fix. Instead what i have witnessed is a man who is knuckling down in trying to address the position the 1st time find themselves in, it was never going to be an over night fix after the mistake that was the appointment of Neil Young, a mistake that everyone appears to agree on including the chairman, but there was no crystal ball, he was appointed with the clear believe that his experience at Chester would mean he was in a good position to take us back up, we all know what happens from here, but lets get one thing right, he was appointed by the Board not soley by the Chairman and the majority of the supporters both on this forum and at the ground believed it was a good appointment also.
Mr Rowley and his family have stuck by the club in extreme circumstances, i have at times visited the club outside match days and the chairman is present in meetings, organising in the office or even seen sweeping up, his dedication is faultless and i have spoken to a number of personel at the club who all play important roles in the club functioning and the support for the chairman is clear, so much so that if you want to talk about walk outs should the self proclaimed minority get their way and the chairman was to leave it would be more than a new chairman that is required so much so i wonder if the club would even be able to forfill their fixtures as it takes more than 11 players to be able to take part in matches, worth some people considering what they wish for!!!
So onto what has really sparked me into breaking out into a rant....the shepards and their sheep who had their 15 minute tantrum on Saturday. Really what an utter embarrasment. from reading this forum from the first point of the great brainstorming idea where it seemed the idea would lead to half the ground emptying to what resulted into the rightly stated minoirty who had their little tantrum over a perosnal vendetta. Now we all know we are frustrated with the league position and what will ultimately be back to back relagations but seriously grow up! Their is so much worse places to be in both in terms of footballing and non footballing life, the club is not going bust, lets not use the word thriving as that would spark to much ammusement, but one thing for sure this club has a good future ahead of it as a football club. Yes we are going to have to go through the pain barrier of having to climb back up the leagues to get back to the National league where we all want to be but we can have some fun doing so and we can look back on this in a few years time and remember the cold wet wintery nights at some poxy little ground because thats what being a non league supporter is all about, or thats what i remember. Sure the nice grounds and big crowds we have visited in recent years from the ex league teams have been enjoyable but we appreciate these places more because of the other end of the spectrum we have gone to.
Stability for both club (whole club) and team (first team) is crucial and Buzz and Robbie are also clearly working hard to stabilise the team, by their own admition the football isn't always great at the moment but good footballing teams have confidence flowing through them, our confidence went after 20 minutes at home to Fylde and has never returned. But there are signs that we can finsih the season with a few more points on the board and maybe even get of the bottom which if we are being realistic is a tiny mini goal (as sad as that is). So time for all to take this on the chin and get on with it adn look forward to the future, our Chairman has led us to promotion in the past so why can this not be achieved again.
2 more points to make.....twitter boys.....you have done some really good work for the social media over recent months but try going into work tomorrow and publically insulting and abusing your boss and see if there are any consequences! By holding the role of the Official club twitter account you became a representative of the club, your entitled to your opinions but when your publically display it became an issue, im surprised people are so naive to see the problem.
Finally to anyone who is reading the forum on a day by day basis and building opinons based on it because they are exciles or unable to attend games please be very careful to judge. Here is one example that i have read which i witnessed myself and see a complete opposite, and it was the comment made about Stacey Rowley being present at the turnstile gate when the few headed off for free food on Saturday. I was at the said turnstile at 2.20pm and guess who was there...Stacey as the mentioned turnstile was the one that was being used for the schools initiative and as manager of the community and the school initative being a community event she was the one on the turnstile.....absolutley nothing to do with anything else!
So there i have finally had my say....i'll await the insults!

Try reading the other thread "It's not just 28 or 29" and see the stories, the club is dying on its arse
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Here we go.....