PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Its far from 28 or 29 people.....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Its far from 28 or 29 people.....  (Read 9135 times)

Jezza

Re: Its far from 28 or 29 people.....
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 04:08:21 PM »

In past relegations i have been motivated to go and cheer the lads on whatever..determined to do my bit and join the clubs fight.

Difference now is the club is not fighting....at all....apart from sniping at fans...bad managerial appointments i can cope with...not feeling part of it just makes me not care...

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »

The point about younger supporters abandoning the ship is well made.

I attended last night debacle and at one point strolled round the ground (yes the match was that exciting)

By my reckoning the crowd was split 80-20 in favour of 'senior citizens'

That ought to worry the powers that be but perhaps they didn't notice.

And when will they stop announcing stupid inflated attendance figures?

I know absent season ticket holders need to be added to the attendance figure for financial reporting reasons but announcing that number over the Tannoy smacks of propaganda.

No more than circa 400 there last night not

Finally I am one of the silent majority that didn't walk out but feel change is needed at the top.

I will also be registering my protest by not renewing two season tickets next year.

Shame after 25 largely enjoyable years. 

Man of Moss

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 06:41:17 PM »

I have missed the last 3 home fixtures and have no intention of entering the ground again until there is change, I am a season ticket holder but will not be next year, don't treat us like mugs Mr Chairman, step down now before this great club is ruined for God's sake man!

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 11:22:17 PM »

This thread sums up brilliantly the current shambolic state of the club. Whilst I am a full on Rowley outer my Dad who has had a ST for years and has no social media or on here much has told me he has no intention of renewing his ST next season. Graham Rowley and this '29' chat is utter rubbish and he will destroy the club if he carries on much longer. Get out of my club you utter clown.

taxi Phil

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »

If the actual number of people in attendance on Tuesday was 425 (estimates ranged from 400-450), then 29 people represents 6.82% of that figure. You can't afford to alienate that percentage of your fanbase. And of course, if your core base is arguably 800, and you add in the missing season ticket holders - 221 of them based on stated attendance minus actual - then the disaffected percentage becomes 31.25%.

It is therefore logical to assume that almost a third are unhappy enough to either protest or stay away. That should be a major cause for concern to anybody involved in the running of the club.

AltySi

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 12:43:35 PM »

HELLO MR ROWLEY !!!!!!

HAS THE PENNY DROPPED YET !!!!!

IT'S FAR FROM JUST 28 OR 29 PEOLPLE !!!

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »

There can be nobody surely that is happy with the current situation? 100% must be dissatisfied in one way or another, however most will turn up hoping for a turn in fortunes like myself. Based on the defeat the other night I was completely numb at the end. No disrespect to AJ, but I could see the writing on the wall when I saw him being in goals, but all three goals were avoidable and down to poor goal keeping or defending. Plus the fact we squandered many opportunities with our blunt attack that started with no forward on the pitch whether they are scoring or not.

York Alty is back

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 12:46:54 PM »

There can be nobody surely that is happy with the current situation? 100% must be dissatisfied in one way or another, however most will turn up hoping for a turn in fortunes like myself. Based on the defeat the other night I was completely numb at the end. No disrespect to AJ, but I could see the writing on the wall when I saw him being in goals, but all three goals were avoidable and down to poor goal keeping or defending. Plus the fact we squandered many opportunities with our blunt attack that started with no forward on the pitch whether they are scoring or not.

How dare you come on here and post about football? The impudence...!

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 01:02:31 PM »

How dare you come on here and post about football? The impudence...!

My mole at the match said any resemblance to football was difficult to detect.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »

I was at the match and I think your moles comment was a trifle harsh.

For the first time in months we at least tried to play some football rather than the tedious 'hoof ball' we have been playing.

However we continue to look totally inept up front and error prone at the back.   

Apart from that....................................

One thing that did cheer a few fans up though was the pies were going for two for a £1 by the end.

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Its far from 28 or 29 people.....