PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good News
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Good News  (Read 16159 times)

arnald

Re: Good News
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »

I believe the Nantwich manager is well regarded up and coming manager but another roll of dice who nos

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

Flanagans curzon winning again. If you could tempt him and matty warburton to come with him now curzon are solidly midtable I'd be more than happy with that. His record is very impressive at such a small club

He's probably taken Curzon as far as he can.

andrewflynn

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »

Flanagans curzon winning again. If you could tempt him and matty warburton to come with him now curzon are solidly midtable I'd be more than happy with that. His record is very impressive at such a small club

He's probably taken Curzon as far as he can.

Probably, but they're far more ambitious than us. Just last week they held a very well received Business Showcase at their Tameside Stadium, inviting local business owners to the club for a night of discussion re. sponsorship opportunities and brand partnerships. Actively seeking things out. The kind of club you'd want to be at, really.

taxi Phil

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2017, 09:36:09 PM »

Curzon now 2-1 down 88 mins

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 09:43:37 PM »

I believe the Nantwich manager is well regarded up and coming manager but another roll of dice who nos

Nantwich could well be swapping places with us next season so I can't see him wanting to step back down to work for an arse of a chairman.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 06:54:19 AM »

Whoever applies will have to be keen, they've only got until Monday to get applications in.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 08:46:40 AM »

Whoever applies will have to be keen, they've only got until Monday to get applications in.

What's the rush?! The 'new' manager won't begin his tenure until this season is over so surely the deadline can be a bit later? Like I said in another post it all seems set up ready for Doughty and Lawton to get the job.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 09:31:49 AM »

It's quite incredible that the club is actively trying to limit its options in terms of a new manager in this way. Plainly this is to give Doughty the best chance of being the strongest candidate by weakening the potential field.

Whoever the new manager is, the suspicion now will always be that we might have done better if we'd waited till the end of the season, like any sane club would have done.

GB Alty

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 10:18:47 AM »

thats a farce

taxi Phil

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 10:30:32 AM »

thats a farce
Did you really expect it to be any different ? We're firmly on the road to oblivion.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2017, 10:31:06 AM »

Ha ha ha, I didn't realise the closing date for applications was so soon. As if any decent manager is going to apply for this job whilst the season is still ongoing. Surely they're going to be concentrating on being successful in their current club until the season ends rather than bailing to join the disaster that's Alty.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2017, 11:14:14 AM »

When you read the job advertisement, the current incumbents don't even meet the stated criterion of "having a proven track record of building and sustaining a team that delivers success", so why are they even being considered?

Farce!
Come on Alty!

York Alty is back

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 11:18:03 AM »

When you read the job advertisement, the current incumbents don't even meet the stated criterion of "having a proven track record of building and sustaining a team that delivers success", so why are they even being considered?

Farce!

I will 'fess up to having written job adverts with the sole intention of appointing an individual I wanted from the outset.

Spring

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »

I think we need to be a bit more creative in these difficult times. Why not go infor job sharing or even better, combining existing jobs. We could have Chairman Manager to give us far more stability.......what is for sure whatever the results he wouldn't get fired or resign.

Please also stop accusing me of being a wind up merchant, this is serious.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2017, 11:45:12 AM »

Let's hope bowshell apply now bpa are safe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good News