PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Social Media
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Social Media  (Read 30243 times)

York Alty is back

Re: Social Media
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2017, 11:02:37 AM »

Whatever happened to Fabio Bassangue?

Jimmy

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2017, 11:28:09 AM »

You might like to include Adam Griffin from last season. I can't find trace of him having played anywhere since Young released him.
shaved his hair and is the frontman in a Bad manners tribute act.

taxi Phil

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »

You might like to include Adam Griffin from last season. I can't find trace of him having played anywhere since Young released him.
shaved his hair and is the frontman in a Bad manners tribute act.
He was seldom sufficiently energetic to Buster Bloodvessel last season !

Jimmy

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2017, 11:36:53 AM »

Yes to be fair to buster he puts on a good show and Is lively on stage

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2017, 12:14:51 PM »

Yes to be fair to buster he puts on a good show and Is lively on stage

And his missus isn't arsed if he's got a gig in midweek and/or a fair distance away.

Jimmy

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »

Jimmy
You make a good point that Bill, who I do not know, would have to be prepared to do the job, if only for an interim time and in an 'avuncular' capacity.

What is much needed is something that will get the club together before it is too late. 

Is this the general perception or do people believe that the club leadership can remain and time will indeed be the healer. .?

My perception is that things have gone too far and some gestures are needed .......either GR to take the view that he has to put the Club first and move over......and...or Bill being prepared to take the role for a 'healing' period in a way where the day to day work his spread and he takes the 'wise owl' role.

Spring,Iv been going 30 odd years the vast majority home and away,2 years ago I moved to Cambridge and last year still went most matches now I barely look for the result,that will remain the case with Rowley as chairman

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »

He signed for Ashton United after leaving us but not sure if he ever played a match for them.

He did play a couple of matches when he first joined Ashton in September, but isn't listed as a player there now.

The team for Ashton United 's last match included Cavell Coo, Simon Woodford, Mark Lees, Ryan Crowther and Jody Banim (substitute and player-manager). No wonder some people are so keen to watch Ashton United with all these great names from the past. To be fair, one or two could probably get into the current team.

Spring

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2017, 01:07:46 PM »

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for the input which makes me really sad, as did Romeo (Phil's) similar comments and several more on here.

What is particularly sad is that the Club seems to just accept that it can lose 'REAL' fans by the bucket load and do nothing to heal the rift.

It was pretty obvious to me when I started reading this forum that the several hundred that seem to come on the site are REAL supporters or why on earth would they enlist but they almost appear to be classed as a 'vocal' minority that don't matter.

Something has to be done to bridge the widening divide between the REAL fans and the Board or the club will continue to spiral into decline with attendances getting lower and lower and the level of player than can be afforded getting lower and lower. Equally young blood will not be attracted and the writing becomes on the wall.

The trouble is if Bill does not want the job and nobody else seems willing to come forward we will continue as we are and I just don't understand what will change our fortunes and get everyone pulling in the same direction because I can see no rapprochement possible given the current scenario.   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Social Media