News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Protests

Author Topic: Protests  (Read 2650 times)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Protests
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:25:46 PM »

Any thing planned? ???

York Alty is back

Re: Protests
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 11:32:58 PM »

How to support the club whilst making a point to Chairman Row Lee?            There are a number of folk refusing to go now, or next season if Chairman Row Lee is still in situ, so don't go to Moss Lane, continue that boycott etc. However you could create a counterpoint to that by watching the Ladies team. If thirty or forty singers turned up at a Ladies game it would certainly be appreciated by the Ladies, give them some of the vocal backing the mens team aren't getting.      I don't see this being every week but a planned event so Chairman Row Lee can see fans support the club still, its him that's the problem. Thoughts?

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 11:38:09 PM »

How to support the club whilst making a point to Chairman Row Lee?            There are a number of folk refusing to go now, or next season if Chairman Row Lee is still in situ, so don't go to Moss Lane, continue that boycott etc. However you could create a counterpoint to that by watching the Ladies team. If thirty or forty singers turned up at a Ladies game it would certainly be appreciated by the Ladies, give them some of the vocal backing the mens team aren't getting.      I don't see this being every week but a planned event so Chairman Row Lee can see fans support the club still, its him that's the problem. Thoughts?
I like it !

Alex

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 12:33:57 AM »

I believe according to the Twitter page, something is in the works for Brackley.....will see what emerges in the next few days

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 07:07:05 AM »

I think the organisers have to try bring in as much support as possible the walk out wont have been a true guise of how many people aren't happy something to bring the hardcore , stay aways and the people who can't bare to stop going together in a much larger show of unrest, the last home game could attract a decent crowd to show a last chance voice of discontent..... 
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Protests