News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Five potential chairman

Author Topic: Five potential chairman  (Read 3883 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Five potential chairman
« on: April 01, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »

Steve Barlett - CEO of social Chain.
Dom mcgregor - Owner of Sporf / Student Problems
Mark and Danny Schweiger - Character World
Danny Turnbull - MD of Stein IAS
It's all my fault.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Five potential chairman
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 09:36:36 PM »

Are these people interested?
Full time and proud of it

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 09:38:53 PM »

Wonder if there was ever any truth in the rumour on  that Talksport's Dom McGuinness was interested in getting involved .
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:46:47 PM by Timperley The Best »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 10:02:05 PM »

If i were the Chairman who had overseen there club being relegated twice in successive seasons and was aware of people who had the wherewithal to take the club forward I would be gone in a heartbeat.

Perhaps one of the reasons he is sticking around is maybe he is hopeful of some sort of recognition for his work in overseeing the CSH getting off the ground in the form of an award (MBE) etc ...

Just a thought ........

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 10:03:51 PM »

If i were the Chairman who had overseen there club being relegated twice in successive seasons and was aware of people who had the wherewithal to take the club forward I would be gone in a heartbeat.

Perhaps one of the reasons he is sticking around is maybe he is hopeful of some sort of recognition for his work in overseeing the CSH getting off the ground in the form of an award (MBE) etc ...

Just a thought ........

There is plenty of people that deserve some sort of recognition for services to Altrincham fc and don't get it.
@AltyDaz

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 10:16:44 PM »

Just a thought ........

There is plenty of people that deserve some sort of recognition for services to Altrincham fc and don't get it.

That's right. Harry Twamley got his BEM after 54 years of work at Curzon this year (so Mr Rowley may have a few more years to wait yet), but made a point of saying it was also an award to all the volunteers at the club.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »

Just a thought ........

The credit for the CSH should go to Ian Watmore and Pete Foster. Rowley serves in the bar and his daughter in law is the paid manager but he doesn't have much involvement in the community side.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »

Just a thought ........

I've said that a number of times on here and believe is the reason he won't quit, even now.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 11:45:01 PM »

all suggestions have some connection with the club - even slim.
It's all my fault.

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 08:12:02 AM »

I think andrew shaw will have done a lot towards the csh while someo e else gets credit for selling golden goal tickets...how much did grahame pay for his shares?...has he earnt the chairmanship or merely achieved it?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Five potential chairman