PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alfreton Town : match thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Alfreton Town : match thread  (Read 15730 times)

taxi Phil

« on: April 20, 2017, 10:27:48 AM »

As things stand, my final visit to Moss Lane. If we get the mysterious major investment, and appoint a proper manager, I could be swayed.....but I'm not holding my breath.

This being Alty, we'll probably win because I expect us to lose to yet another piss poor team. They've scored as many as Chorley who are in the playoff spots.....but are the only team in the division with a worse defence than us (conceded 91).

There were five goals in the game when Jim Harvey's ridiculous late substitutions threw three points away at their place, I reckon there could be even more on Saturday. I take us to lose 4-3 having led 1-0 and 2-1.

I'll probably miss a couple of goals while chatting to people I won't see at Moss Lane again unless Rowley astonishes me.

Teasierbeaver

Re: Alfreton Town : match thread
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:34:00 PM »

Teasing and a 2-2 draw

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:46:12 PM »

As things stand, my final visit to Moss Lane. If we get the mysterious major investment, and appoint a proper manager, I could be swayed.....but I'm not holding my breath.

This being Alty, we'll probably win because I expect us to lose to yet another piss poor team. They've scored as many as Chorley who are in the playoff spots.....but are the only team in the division with a worse defence than us (conceded 91).

There were five goals in the game when Jim Harvey's ridiculous late substitutions threw three points away at their place, I reckon there could be even more on Saturday. I take us to lose 4-3 having led 1-0 and 2-1.

I'll probably miss a couple of goals while chatting to people I won't see at Moss Lane again unless Rowley astonishes me.

I pretty much share those sentiments Romero, but having seen our poor side wipe the floor with Alfreton (and still lose) that day, I actually think we might beat them. They are dreadful, we are dreadful, so yeah probably a 4-3.

York Alty is back

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 03:21:11 PM »

Gifted them a win at theirs. We were a far better team.

We will win.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 04:40:09 PM »

They have lost their previous six matches, so I'll go for an ultimately hollow victory - as per last season's final home fixture against doomed Welling United.

Both Damian Reeves and James Lawrie need three goals to overtake Sean Miller (who hasn't kicked a ball for us since 20th December 2016) and become our leading goalscorer for the season.  
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:42:09 PM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 06:13:12 PM »

They have lost their previous six matches, so I'll go for an ultimately hollow victory - as per last season's final home fixture against doomed Welling United.

Both Damian Reeves and James Lawrie need three goals to overtake Sean Miller (who hasn't kicked a ball for us since 20th December 2016) and become our leading goalscorer for the season.  
that is one hell of a statistic .. what did we do to deserve this?
Come on you red and white........

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 06:57:01 PM »

God only knows who the starting 11 will be, let alone the bench.

With an eye on their form, 3-1 Alty.

Can't wait for the final whistle and draw a line under this seasons home campaign.
Full time and proud of it

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »

I'm in the Yorkshire Dales for the weekend so thankfully my season is over. Nailed on home win as the last home league games I've missed were Aldershot, Welling and Worcester.....that's right, I haven't seen us win a league game since Woking in January last year!

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 09:17:42 PM »

I'm in the Yorkshire Dales for the weekend so thankfully my season is over. Nailed on home win as the last home league games I've missed were Aldershot, Welling and Worcester.....that's right, I haven't seen us win a league game since Woking in January last year!
That's some record. Can you miss a few more next season?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 09:20:54 PM »

That's some record. Can you miss a few more next season?

Dont think CHA will need encouraging not to come next season!
Full time and proud of it

York Alty is back

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 11:36:27 AM »

Can't wait for the final whistle and draw a line under this seasons home campaign.

Agreed.

Frosty

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »

Is it seggregated?

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 03:48:06 PM »

It sounds from RR that not only are Alfreton beating us, but they're outplaying us too.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »

It sounds from RR that not only are Alfreton beating us, but they're outplaying us too.
we have been very consistent this season
Come on you red and white........

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »

1-1 FT.
It's all my fault.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team