PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jake Moult staying
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Jake Moult staying  (Read 24165 times)

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Jake Moult staying
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2017, 08:22:24 PM »

Telford haven't done well, but they haven't conceded a lot of goals either. Scott should have been made an offer which made him stay - I know for a fact that he never wanted to leave.

Jimmy

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2017, 08:50:21 PM »

To be fair to young which we shouldn't be because according to Rowley he is at fault for the last 2 relegations and Alty not going up in the early 80s on the face of it Hannigan was player of the year of the team who ended up pissing the league

Bath Alty

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2017, 09:02:54 PM »

We could have kept Clee and Deasey - despite the massive clear out I think 9 of the starting XI on the last day were actually at the club last season (if you count Taylor in the youth team).  We got through 50 players and found bugger all that improved the team.

Jimmy

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2017, 09:11:28 PM »

They came back and haven't done well

GB Alty

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2017, 09:24:09 PM »

Will be interesting to see how many of last seasons sh*t Parkinson signs up, the fact we haven't seen a lengthy released list yet is worrying sign he's trying to persaude a lot of the sh*t to stay

Watch this space

taxi Phil

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2017, 10:08:35 PM »

Will be interesting to see how many of last seasons sh*t Parkinson signs up, the fact we haven't seen a lengthy released list yet is worrying sign he's trying to persaude a lot of the sh*t to stay

Watch this space

He's already stated his intention to keep most of the squad.

@worriedsh*tless

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2017, 08:36:24 AM »

Watch this space

Correct decision.

If he knows 3-4 lads from this level that would immediately go into our side and strengthen us (whilst reinvigorating the best of what we already have), that should be the plan. FULL STOP.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2017, 08:47:32 AM »

If he keeps the likes of Hobson,Evans,Owens,McDonald and McWilliams we will not be challenging for the title next season! The rest I could see forming a half decent squad with the right additions PROVIDING they are 100% fit.
Edit.. I'd also look at ending Hannigans contract by mutual consent. His ability isn't a doubt but his injury record is appalling and I'd also have to question his commitment.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:51:01 AM by Snork Maiden »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2017, 09:06:03 AM »

Looking at the main website you'd assume Shaun Densmore is also staying. The squad at present I think looks like this. With Andrew Jones and Sam heathcote working for the community company it's a fair bet they will be retained in one guise or another but confirmed as of today

Goalkeepers

Tim Deasy

Defenders

Harry Cain
Tom Hannihan
Chris Lynch

Midfielders

Nick Clee
Sean Miller
Jake Moult
Laurence Taylor
Darius Palma

Forwards

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2017, 09:11:52 AM »

I think Blyth had two strikers with 20+ goals last season. None of the strikers we finished last season with would have scored 20+ goals (perhaps not even between them). I'd hazard a guess that PP will be on the hunt for strikers in particular. Getting this right will determine whether we go up or not.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2017, 09:15:20 AM »

It's what you can attract at this level. There will be capable strikers knocking about, but who wants to play at this level.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2017, 09:21:45 AM »

If he keeps the likes of Hobson,Evans,Owens,McDonald and McWilliams we will not be challenging for the title next season! The rest I could see forming a half decent squad with the right additions PROVIDING they are 100% fit.
Edit.. I'd also look at ending Hannigans contract by mutual consent. His ability isn't a doubt but his injury record is appalling and I'd also have to question his commitment.

Also not   sure about Lawrie who has been her for six years now ? and Patterson , not doubting Lawries ability attacking wise but maybe its time for a change for him ?Richman too been here for a while and may benefit a change. Cant see Gary Jones staying , agree with your verdict on the others.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:28:40 AM by Timperley The Best »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jake Moult staying