PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gary Neville
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gary Neville  (Read 12079 times)

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Gary Neville
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:14:25 PM »

Will be looking forward to another season in the Conference North as FC Halifax Town overcome Salford in their play off semi final. As a true aficionado of value for money grassroots football I'm sure he's really looking forward to it.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Gary Neville
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 06:24:57 PM »

Have to fancy Salford to do a Fylde next season and win it.As for Chorley they have done very well and not bankrolled .
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:27:39 PM by Timperley The Best »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 07:27:09 PM »

I noticed Forest Green beat Dagenham today.....

I really hope Tranmere bury them at Wembley

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 07:38:18 PM »

Living proof that money helps but it's not the only requirement for success
ParkINson's red and white army

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 07:42:17 PM »

Will be looking forward to another season in the Conference North as FC Halifax Town overcome Salford in their play off semi final. As a true aficionado of value for money grassroots football I'm sure he's really looking forward to it.

Whereas you will be looking forward to pub football against miners welfare teams.  I expect Gary will be very happy with that choice.  Are you happy with yours? 🤣🤣🤣

As for value for money, £7 to get in at Salford this season was quite good value for my money, thank you.

Enjoy!

ALTY93

• Youth \ Reserve Team
  • ONE DAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 07:43:20 PM »

Whereas you will be looking forward to pub football against miners welfare teams.  I expect Gary will be very happy with that choice.  Are you happy with yours? 🤣🤣🤣

As for value for money, £7 to get in at Salford this season was quite good value for my money, thank you.

Enjoy!

Snake

JMF

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »

Enjoy!

Go and post on their message board then.

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 07:57:01 PM »

The only club that overspent in NLN this season finished top by some margin, so your proof is somewhat lacking.
Are you suggesting you don't want any investment in Alty next season then, if money in football is a dirty word?

Also, has it ever crossed the minds of any Alty fans that as all the Class of 92 live much nearer Moss Lane than Moor Lane, if Rowley didn't want to run a Pub Club, he may well have been able to attract them to invest in Alty  rather than Salford, a few years back?  You might have been in much less of a mess than is the case now.   A long shot maybe, but now we will never know.

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 08:06:07 PM »

Go and post on their message board then. 

I do, but it's not a patch on the Alty forum, you guys should be very proud of this website.  🙂
The considered views, deep knowledge and strength of feeling on here is second to none.

taxi Phil

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 08:23:15 PM »

One assumes that the Class of 92 will be placing special emphasis on spot kicks in Salford''s pre season training. How any team can lose a shootout 3-0 is beyond me. I notice Jordan Sinnott didn't miss his.

York Alty is back

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 08:29:24 PM »

Is a T**t.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 08:34:50 PM »

Not sure how true it is but didnt the class of 92 want to take over at Bury ?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 08:56:24 PM »

The only club that overspent in NLN this season finished top by some margin, so your proof is somewhat lacking.
Are you suggesting you don't want any investment in Alty next season then, if money in football is a dirty word?

Also, has it ever crossed the minds of any Alty fans that as all the Class of 92 live much nearer Moss Lane than Moor Lane, if Rowley didn't want to run a Pub Club, he may well have been able to attract them to invest in Alty  rather than Salford, a few years back?  You might have been in much less of a mess than is the case now.   A long shot maybe, but now we will never know.
no my point was that money helps .. ie I would love loads of money please ... but it's not the only requirement of success.. ie you need the right leadership and direction as well .
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 09:29:57 PM »

Geography obviously isn't your strong point...

Gary Neville lives in Bury
Paul Scholes lives in Oldham
Ryan Giggs lives in Worsley

All closer to Moor Lane than Moss Lane!!

Anyway enjoy watching the money men again next season,I bet you never dreamt of what was to come when you were one of the 82 that watched Salford at home to Atherton Collierys 3 years ago,or were you....

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 10:56:19 PM »

Enjoy!

Bankrolled club in "cheap tickets" shocker. Tell us another one, Brains!
Come on Alty!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gary Neville