PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Conference AGM!!!! Its Official…………….
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Conference AGM!!!! Its Official…………….  (Read 34913 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Conference AGM!!!! Its Official…………….
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2007, 09:28:31 PM »

This must be the most viewed topic ever on this forum
@AltyDaz

maccandproud

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 09:55:25 PM »

Whilst I am glad to see Boston get what they deserve, it seems such a shame to see to  see you lot escape once again, well Im sure time will tell and you are sure to face your destiny in the non league doldrums.

It just goes to show how far you have fallen when you are struggling to secure the signature of an ageing tinson and nantwich town have a bigger pull, who can blame him though in all honesty what would you prefer?

Hope we meet again one day maybe in your cup final (1st round fa cup) and give you one last thrashing for old times sake!

When the red red robin goes bob bob bobbin along shoot the bastard shoot the bastard shoot shoot shoot the bastard.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2007, 09:57:45 PM »

congratulations you can use a pc and are from smacklesfield

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »

Whilst I am glad to see Boston get what they deserve, it seems such a shame to see to  see you lot escape once again, well Im sure time will tell and you are sure to face your destiny in the non league doldrums.

It just goes to show how far you have fallen when you are struggling to secure the signature of an ageing tinson and nantwich town have a bigger pull, who can blame him though in all honesty what would you prefer?

Hope we meet again one day maybe in your cup final (1st round fa cup) and give you one last thrashing for old times sake!

When the red red robin goes bob bob bobbin along shoot the bastard shoot the bastard shoot shoot shoot the bastard.

This is all a bit generic isn't it?

The old 'cup final' jibe for goodness sakes.

Must do better.

See me. (Note the red pen)
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2007, 10:04:22 PM »

also on  silk web site they are still talking about hating alty -we havent played them for 10 years plus ?

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

FFS Macc who are they, when did they last have an exciting season? Or AGM!!

They just miss real rivalries, because they are not taken seriously as a league side and therefore no one can be ar$ed to hate them. Rochdale indeed! Ha ha.

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

FallGuy

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »

Why, as the NLP reports on the back page, did the Club know the decision at 5.00 p.m on Friday night, they not let the fans know until Saturday morning?

Sorry,

Not having the confidentiality line nor the nobody in the Club after 2pm and even if the meeting with Boston didn't finish until 6.30 there is no earthly reason why the news couldn't have been posted on here at 7.00. It appeared quick enough on Saturday!

All the other Clubs also knew on Friday night too so I'm afraid that one doesn't wash either

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2007, 11:16:37 PM »

To publish the news prior to the AGM would be crass in the extreme and certainly not in keeping with the dignified way that this club behave and operate.

markecky

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2007, 11:17:10 PM »

Is there something in the clubs constitution that all news must be passed within minutes of finding it out?

Maybe all clubs were asked to keep it confidential until ratified in the minutes or announced officially by the chair?  If all other clubs knew then they followed the instruction to the letter.

We found out 15 minutes into the meeting..not bad going I'd say.

You may be "not having a confidentially line" but thats not to say it didn't exist? 

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2007, 11:49:57 PM »

Why, as the NLP reports on the back page, did the Club know the decision at 5.00 p.m on Friday night, they not let the fans know until Saturday morning?

Sorry,

Not having the confidentiality line nor the nobody in the Club after 2pm and even if the meeting with Boston didn't finish until 6.30 there is no earthly reason why the news couldn't have been posted on here at 7.00. It appeared quick enough on Saturday!

All the other Clubs also knew on Friday night too so I'm afraid that one doesn't wash either

Confidentiality or not, are you f**king serious that we should have been told at 7.00 pm on Friday?? Really?
FWIW decisions taken aren't official until ratified at the AGM. If Boston had turned up at the meeting and gone "No, you know what, f**k it. Not bothered about what we said when we were talking yesterday, we're not accepting it.." etc something along those lines it would have blown the whole thing up.

Sorry mate, I find this to be incredible. And crass.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »

If all the other clubs apparently knew on the Friday night don't you think it says something that nobody broke the news until during the AGM?  What difference would breaking the news on the Friday night have made compared to the following morning?  Were we expecting anything official on the Friday night anyway?

The board isn't stupid, they made it public as soon as they could.  I don't see what the issue is.

Sorry,

Alty365

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »

Sorry,

We're you stood there on Friday night with a room full of people ready to fire party poppers into the air or something? Do you feel badly let down?

Christ, I hate to think what you'd have said if we hadn't been reprieved.

This country......

teasybeaver

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2007, 10:15:49 AM »

Sorry,

Are you for real?

Why is there always one person on here who has a gripe with everything. Go and support Vics, see how quick their chairman declares vital information to the fans! or the inland revenue for that matter!

What a nodder!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »

I had no problems with finding out on Saturday morning... made the weekend even sweeter.

Just waiting for Sky Sports News to show us as not relegated then its happy days !!

Altrincham FC - LOVING AGM's SINCE 2006 !

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2007, 10:50:25 PM »

Saturday........Altrincham's Great Morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Conference AGM!!!! Its Official…………….