PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Press release re Investment
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Author Topic: Press release re Investment  (Read 91633 times)

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Press release re Investment
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »

It was discussed on the stalybridge Celtic messageboard towards the end of last season. It was a circa 30 rather than a round 30 also

We should sell them our clicker.
"One careful owner. Hardly used"

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »

It was discussed on the stalybridge Celtic messageboard towards the end of last season. It was a circa 30 rather than a round 30 also

Who knows what personal uses it has been put to?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

taxi Phil

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2017, 03:53:19 PM »

Who knows what personal uses it has been put to?
Go to your room !

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2017, 08:15:18 PM »

How much money is the club going to pay for the shares,and how much profit is going to be made?. And another point is surely any shares bought by the club should be in the clubs name not GR's, !?

The letter says this will be a temporary measure, but I've posted ny NO vote back.  The man is totally honest in my view, it is has judgement that I have no faith in.

Thankfully most people gave the situation more consideration and didn't follow suit.

At least the door is now open.......the big question is how many will be beating a path towards it?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »

How much money is the club going to pay for the shares,and how much profit is going to be made?. And another point is surely any shares bought by the club should be in the clubs name not GR's, !?

The letter says this will be a temporary measure, but I've posted ny NO vote back.  The man is totally honest in my view, it is has judgement that I have no faith in.

Thankfully most people gave the situation more consideration and didn't follow suit.

At least the door is now open.......the big question is how many will be beating a path towards it?

So the vote was carried ? Did they give the numbers involved ?

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2017, 08:45:32 PM »

Someone will probably confirm officially, probably about 30-40 shareholders there, there was a Q&A session, then all 4 votes were passed unanimously, don't think anyone voted against.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2017, 09:11:22 PM »

I guess it's now time for everyone to sell the club in the best possible way
It's all my fault.

bighairedmike

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2017, 09:13:36 PM »

I guess it's now time for everyone to sell the club in the best possible way

Exactly. 51% of our glorious football club is up for sale. Anybody that wants Rowley out should be spreading that as far and wide as possible. No businessman with any common sense will want him to stay as chairman after the last few years.

York Alty is back

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2017, 10:09:35 PM »

Someone will probably confirm officially, probably about 30-40 shareholders there, there was a Q&A session, then all 4 votes were passed unanimously, don't think anyone voted against.

Unanimous in the room, as I voted against one of the four proposals via the post. Unless you are truly saying all four were passed unanimously.

bighairedmike

« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2017, 10:33:01 PM »

#TimeToGo

taxi Phil

« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2017, 10:36:46 PM »

York Alty is back

« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2017, 10:57:05 PM »

#TimeToGo
Dream on. We're stuck with him.

Fully controls the club and it's future.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2017, 10:57:59 PM »

Unanimous in the room, as I voted against one of the four proposals via the post. Unless you are truly saying all four were passed unanimously.

Yes, fair point - it looked liked unanimous in the room, but there are other postal votes from many other investors (like yours) who agreed / disagreed that will need to be summed up until the final official results are announced...

York Alty is back

« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2017, 11:03:11 PM »

The letter says this will be a temporary measure, but I've posted ny NO vote back.  The man is totally honest in my view, it is has judgement that I have no faith in.

Yes, fair point - it looked liked unanimous in the room, but there are other postal votes from many other investors (like yours) who agreed / disagreed that will need to be summed up until the final official results are announced...
 I fully expected all four proposals to get voted through.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2017, 11:14:53 PM »

The club is effectively up for sale. It is a way forward. Now some of you that were so convinced people would be beating a path to the door....maybe you could show them the way eh?

I hope this works, but I'm not as convinced as some that the wealthy backers are out there chomping at the bit.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Press release re Investment