PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Can someone please remind me..
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Can someone please remind me..  (Read 9145 times)

Graham Bennetts Perm

Re: Can someone please remind me..
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 04:16:04 AM »

It is a bit quiet isn't it??

With the surge in season ticket sales I take it our chairman is forgiven and like the country we move forward in unity?

;D ;D ;D ;D

"Alty's board slashed season ticket prices after dropping into the Evo-Stik League, but have done such a brisk trade in recent weeks that income from sales, up to the end of last month, was four per cent higher than at the same time last year".

Does this suggest that season tickets have been overpriced in the past, better marketing this year, or just a little too early to tell? I suppose we can judge better when the figures for June and July are released.

GB Alty

Re: Can someone please remind me..
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 11:55:59 AM »

It is a bit quiet isn't it??

With the surge in season ticket sales I take it our chairman is forgiven and like the country we move forward in unity?

;D ;D ;D ;D

"Alty's board slashed season ticket prices after dropping into the Evo-Stik League, but have done such a brisk trade in recent weeks that income from sales, up to the end of last month, was four per cent higher than at the same time last year".

Does this suggest that season tickets have been overpriced in the past, better marketing this year, or just a little too early to tell? I suppose we can judge better when the figures for June and July are released.
What figures?

Season ticket sales are all a fiddle anyway - most of these people don't turn up
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Can someone please remind me..