PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sefton Gonzales
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sefton Gonzales  (Read 6792 times)

alty_22

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
Sefton Gonzales
« on: July 13, 2017, 10:21:17 PM »

Has signed for clitheore
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:25:28 PM by alty_22 »

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sefton Gonzales
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 10:29:01 PM »

I see Jordan Hulme has left Salford City. He'd be a great signing for us partnering up with James Poole again.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:30:42 PM »

I see Jordan Hulme has left Salford City. He'd be a great signing for us partnering up with James Poole again.

I think that's entirely possible; would be great if it happened.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »

Has signed for clitheore

So how will his work commitments not affect playing for Clitheroe but they would for Altrincham? The travelling for away games wouldn't be a massive difference.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 09:12:39 AM »

I think that's entirely possible; would be great if it happened.

Don't worry lads, I'll try and work my magic on Twitter again (Johnston's liked it so hopefully somebody's already having a word)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 10:27:56 AM »

I would have thought alot of conf north clubs will be interested in Jordan Hulme possibly County and Fcum ,  we may   still need a centre half as cover unless people have confidence in a lynch /heathcoate centre back pairing.

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 10:28:38 AM »

Done and dusted. See club website.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 10:53:46 AM »

Done and dusted. See club website.

Can't see anything apart from the teaser on Twitter?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »

Press and Media Officer John Edwards writes that "Altrincham manager Phil Parkinson has significantly increased his striking options by signing Jordan Hulme after the talented forward left Salford City.
The Alty boss launched a search for a proven frontrunner after a change in Sefton Gonzales' work arrangements forced his departure from The J.Davidson Stadium, and it ended in spectacular style last night (Thursday) with the prized capture of a forward who frequently took the eye in the Vanarama National League North last season.

Parkinson revealed on Tuesday night that a striker 'of a very high calibre' was visiting the club on Thursday, and it has now emerged that the player in question was Hulme, who joined in training and made a favourable impression and then became an Alty player by signing contract forms.

As an added bonus, his integration into the team should be made all the smoother by the presence of former Salford team-mates James Poole and John Johnston, both signed by Parkinson this summer and both already to the fore in Alty's two pre-season friendlies so far. In particular, his partnership with Poole, a revelation in an attacking role just behind the main striker against Stockport County on Tuesday night, is a prospect Alty fans will relish.

Alty continue their preparations for the new season with a trip to Kidsgrove Athletic tomorrow, and it is hoped a post-match interview with Parkinson, including his thoughts on his latest acquisition, will appear on the website on Sunday".

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 10:56:19 AM »

The story is there - on my screen, at least. Basically Jordan Hulme trained with Alty last night and then signed for us. He is an Alty player!

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 10:58:06 AM »

I would have thought alot of conf north clubs will be interested in Jordan Hulme possibly County and Fcum ,  we may   still need a centre half as cover unless people have confidence in a lynch /heathcoate centre back pairing.

We've got Harrison and Hannigan available after the first couple of weeks, plus Moult can play there in emergency.

Having said that, it looks like this Jones lad from TNS is well worth another look.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »

We've got Harrison and Hannigan available after the first couple of weeks, plus Moult can play there in emergency.

Having said that, it looks like this Jones lad from TNS is well worth another look.

Brilliant news - have to admit I was underwhelmed when Gonzales signed, and we've replaced him with someone twice as good on paper.

Forward line looking very impressive now.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »

Excellent signing. Looking at the team on paper now, we should be up there.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 11:38:31 AM »

The lad from TNS seems a very good player would like to see him signed up.

GB Alty

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2017, 11:49:01 AM »

Press and Media Officer John Edwards writes that "Altrincham manager Phil Parkinson has significantly increased his striking options by signing Jordan Hulme after the talented forward left Salford City.
The Alty boss launched a search for a proven frontrunner after a change in Sefton Gonzales' work arrangements forced his departure from The J.Davidson Stadium, and it ended in spectacular style last night (Thursday) with the prized capture of a forward who frequently took the eye in the Vanarama National League North last season.

Parkinson revealed on Tuesday night that a striker 'of a very high calibre' was visiting the club on Thursday, and it has now emerged that the player in question was Hulme, who joined in training and made a favourable impression and then became an Alty player by signing contract forms.

As an added bonus, his integration into the team should be made all the smoother by the presence of former Salford team-mates James Poole and John Johnston, both signed by Parkinson this summer and both already to the fore in Alty's two pre-season friendlies so far. In particular, his partnership with Poole, a revelation in an attacking role just behind the main striker against Stockport County on Tuesday night, is a prospect Alty fans will relish.

Alty continue their preparations for the new season with a trip to Kidsgrove Athletic tomorrow, and it is hoped a post-match interview with Parkinson, including his thoughts on his latest acquisition, will appear on the website on Sunday".
Lets not get carried away
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sefton Gonzales