PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Not quite humble pie
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not quite humble pie  (Read 9104 times)

Jimmy

Re: Not quite humble pie
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »

The vast majority will be back people will watch a winning team which this year they should be

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 03:17:05 PM »

Think you are probably right Jimmy, and if we can hit the ground running and win the league crowds may even be up on last year, the extra interest of a winning side counteracting any loss of away fans....although there are a few decent clubs in this league who will bring a few to moss lane.

Sorry ecky I am struggling with staying away......I'm so excited by PP and the prospect of a bit of pride returning this year....I want to go tonight but in disguise  ;D.....but at the same time I don't want any distractions at all from PP and the team winning.....so yes there is a contradiction in having my quiet protest but getting all upset and wanting my feelings to be heard when someone posts they are coming back....and as for that wayno?....always coming back???........SPLITTER!!!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »

Think you are probably right Jimmy, and if we can hit the ground running and win the league crowds may even be up on last year, the extra interest of a winning side counteracting any loss of away fans....although there are a few decent clubs in this league who will bring a few to moss lane.

Sorry ecky I am struggling with staying away......I'm so excited by PP and the prospect of a bit of pride returning this year....I want to go tonight but in disguise  ;D.....but at the same time I don't want any distractions at all from PP and the team winning.....so yes there is a contradiction in having my quiet protest but getting all upset and wanting my feelings to be heard when someone posts they are coming back....and as for that wayno?....always coming back???........SPLITTER!!!

A term that always brings up some rather unpleasant imagery involving extreme deviancy, a rodent and a roll of gaffer tape.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 03:59:24 PM »

Re the radiorobins chat room, it has become quieter but I think this is because its easy to log onto the stream without taking the chat room, particularly on a mobile device
Bernard Taylors barmy army

markecky2

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 04:12:33 PM »

Re the radiorobins chat room, it has become quieter but I think this is because its easy to log onto the stream without taking the chat room, particularly on a mobile device

I tried to send a message to say thanks after listening to the last few mins but it didn't let me and kicked me out so that could be another reason why...

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 06:53:27 PM »

Sorry guys, 'your sort' means the fans who decided to boycott the club with their own valid reasons, but have decided to return once again.

Glad to see you back again, that's all I meant!!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 07:00:06 PM »

On the Radio Robins chatroom I cannot get onto it now with my laptop, or even the RR site - I have to use Carys from Chester's and I cant get onto the chatroom from there either

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »

I tried to send a message to say thanks after listening to the last few mins but it didn't let me and kicked me out so that could be another reason why...

Thanks for flagging this. I think that we probably need a new Chat Room at some point as the one we have isn't the best.

Bath Alty

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 02:53:31 PM »

the ability to ignore trolls is very useful however!

Jimmy

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 06:50:18 PM »

the ability to ignore trolls is very useful however!
what is the continues talk of trolls people have very good reasons to slag off the club

Bath Alty

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 07:29:58 PM »

on the chatroom during games we get some proper idiots, sometimes away fans, sometimes it's hard to tell, but nothing but terrible language and 'false news' of goals that haven't been scored.  Deadly sniper is a regular who generally gets everyone wound up.

Jimmy

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 07:35:32 PM »

on the chatroom during games we get some proper idiots, sometimes away fans, sometimes it's hard to tell, but nothing but terrible language and 'false news' of goals that haven't been scored.  Deadly sniper is a regular who generally gets everyone wound up.
fair enough you have a point
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Not quite humble pie