PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stafford Rangers Match Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Stafford Rangers Match Thread  (Read 56746 times)

markecky2

Re: Stafford Rangers Match Thread
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2017, 09:11:59 PM »

It should have been segregated but even more than that there will need to be an action plan in place for if anyone ever behaves like that in the hall again.   Just like in any pub. 

They should have been asked to drink up and leave.  They weren't and now it's all about what will happen to stop it happening again and what to do if it does.

And I have said, I know we do not have the most stewards in the world but there should be one outside each turnstile watching who comes in, not inside it when they are in already.

I'm sure lessons will be learned but let's have a bit of balance, we have handled some very big clubs here without issue so it does not happen every week.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2017, 12:53:07 AM »

The club were told to segregate on Thursday by head steward why they did not listen I don't know the stewards who were in the bar did a good job considering they are not sis trained and by rights should not have been in the bar anyone who would like to  join the team are more than welcome..the stafford game was my last as a steward at moss lane . It's not worth taking a punch then having to take time of work and not get paid. . The club have a good stewarding team but do not seem to be appreciated by the club and sometimes by the fans. Remember if you don't have stewards the game can't be played look forward to seeing you all on the terraces

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2017, 07:42:45 AM »

The club were told to segregate on Thursday by head steward why they did not listen I don't know the stewards who were in the bar did a good job considering they are not sis trained and by rights should not have been in the bar anyone who would like to  join the team are more than welcome..the stafford game was my last as a steward at moss lane . It's not worth taking a punch then having to take time of work and not get paid. . The club have a good stewarding team but do not seem to be appreciated by the club and sometimes by the fans. Remember if you don't have stewards the game can't be played look forward to seeing you all on the terraces
This is the tragedy of our situation in one post

The head steward is being told how to do there job

Is it little wonder we can't attract stewards ?

If your opinion is irrelevant why would you bother

I'm sorry to hear you won't be back after being assaulted on the back of all this

You have given great service to us as a volunteer

Hope you are on the mend
ParkINson's red and white army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 15, 2017, 08:13:15 AM »

Do the police not have  a say it ?
Full time and proud of it

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 15, 2017, 08:19:30 AM »

Do the police not have  a say it ?

doubfull for that size of crowd no history etc

We have a chief steward to advise on such matters

Which she did

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2017, 08:24:59 AM »

Wayno I was not punched mate am ok what I ment was if i got punched or injured at a game like all the other stewards and had to take time off who would pay me .I came back off holiday to watch the game but decided to help out as the stewards were short of numbers due to holidays and people of sick

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 15, 2017, 08:29:12 AM »

Wayno I was not punched mate am ok what I ment was if i got punched or injured at a game like all the other stewards and had to take time off who would pay me .I came back off holiday to watch the game but decided to help out as the stewards were short of numbers due to holidays and people of sick
ahh cool that's good to hear mate

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 15, 2017, 08:34:45 AM »

The club would probably appreciate you more if you gave up a stewarding and ran a tapestry class in the CSH.

Predictive text just substituted stewarding with "rewarding". Wrong on every level.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »

From main site

SEGREGATION

Bill Waterson, on behalf of the Board of Altrincham FC writes...
"Dear Fans

The board of Altrincham FC regret the incidents that took place at Moss Lane on Saturday. We do not and will never tolerate such behaviour at Altrincham Football Club. We are now reconsidering our approach on a game by game basis to segregation.

In addition we are reviewing the relevant match day operations and procedures from Saturday's game so that we can act on our findings, once we have gathered all the relevant information. Thank you for your support.

AFC Board"
@AltyDaz
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stafford Rangers Match Thread