PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fans
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty fans  (Read 6191 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty fans
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 08:37:36 PM »

Well done to the steward who identified the person, had a quiet word and had him leave without a scene.
It's all my fault.

markecky2

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 08:40:40 PM »

Sorry, what's the problem with it being raised and all of us collectively condemning it and letting the culprit know they aren't welcome at our club.

Shame on that idiot and I hope he never attends an Altrincham game again. Disgusting, abhorrent attitude that should be long forgotten.

My problem with it is that the thread is called "Alty fans", it said the Alty fans were great apart from the racist one like it was normal everyday thing.

The point I was trying to make is that he was not an Alty fan, just someone from Alty and was trying to give some context to it in that he was stood quietly with his Mrs and then just blurted that out.  And has been seconded he did not have an Alty shirt on.

Fair enough if people think it should be on so it can be condemned but it's a matter of course that it will be.  As I said at the time, I've never heard anything so blatant and I doubt I will again.  It was insane and beyond dreadful but it was not the actions of an Alty fan.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 09:02:38 PM »

Don't know what's worse, the fact another victory is being overshadowed by more nonsense or the thought of hearing 'zigger zagger' and having flashbacks
Full time and proud of it

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »

Sorry, what's the problem with it being raised and all of us collectively condemning it and letting the culprit know they aren't welcome at our club.

Shame on that idiot and I hope he never attends an Altrincham game again. Disgusting, abhorrent attitude that should be long forgotten.

My problem with it is that the thread is called "Alty fans", it said the Alty fans were great apart from the racist one like it was normal everyday thing.

The point I was trying to make is that he was not an Alty fan, just someone from Alty and was trying to give some context to it in that he was stood quietly with his Mrs and then just blurted that out.  And has been seconded he did not have an Alty shirt on.

Fair enough if people think it should be on so it can be condemned but it's a matter of course that it will be.  As I said at the time, I've never heard anything so blatant and I doubt I will again.  It was insane and beyond dreadful but it was not the actions of an Alty fan.

I think the thread title celebrates the rest of the fans. Unfortunately this cretin is from Alty apparently. I think the response on the thread justifies it as a worthy topic. We can't ignore this crap, it needs to be out there that we don't accept it and it isn't what we're about.

COME ON ALTY!!!

Proudest day as an Alty fan for some time. What a bloody relief!

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »

The man who shouted the abuse was not an alty fan for your info
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fans