PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Supporters Liaison Officers
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Supporters Liaison Officers  (Read 15394 times)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Supporters Liaison Officers
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 03:58:07 PM »

The club has been rightly quick to comment on the incident at witton.

However strangely quiet on the coalville incident...i walked into the csh for a pint and walked straight out as I was met by a wall of noise non alty singing banging on the tables clearly inebriated non alty fans.

This.

Maybe they think it is a case of "nothing to see here" and don't feel the need or maybe they realise they dropped a ballcock and are hoping it just blows over? Either way it isn't exactly good PR or a  good way of handling things. Create a news vacuum and it will be likely filled with rumours, half-truths and downright lies, so why not put all of that to bed?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 04:15:29 PM »

Another serious question that needs answering is .. will teasers.inc and its subsidiary breakaway factions be able to tickle the SLO'S chins or is this strictly prohibited ? Ie now they are club officials will this be classed as causing an affray ?.
ParkINson's red and white army

andrewflynn

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »

Seeing as though people are posing their questions, may I ask if you can find out who does the Twitter?

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 05:55:21 PM »

Seeing as though people are posing their questions, may I ask if you can find out who does the Twitter?
Ah, the new dance craze....... ::) Not me.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »

Are avocados considered a fruit or a nut?
Bernard Taylors barmy army

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 06:43:06 PM »

Not me, i might be a twit i am on facebook but not twitter
Harold

thegazelle

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 06:54:55 PM »

[/quote

that reminds of when the forum was funny, and we had talk of stoppers and vegetables bring back the forum glory days.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »

Not me, i might be a twit i am on facebook but not twitter

Whoosh!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 08:35:10 PM »

[/quote

that reminds of when the forum was funny, and we had talk of stoppers and vegetables bring back the forum glory days.
we need more fruit and nut cases general

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 08:36:37 PM »

its up there with chris senior this one

AFC SLO

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 02:02:15 AM »

This seems to be up there with the pressing issues. I have already been asked by the fans to reinstate stoppers as a matter of urgency to ensure tranquility at the snack bar.

AFC SLO

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 02:10:12 AM »

Regarding the matchday issues at he Stafford/Coalville games I have already received many emails and messages about them. These will be passed on full to the board and i will be requesting direct answers to pass on to the fans as soon as is possible. I appreciate people want this sorting quickly, as was seen with the Witton incident, but as this is not an isolated incident, various different aspects will be reviewed.

Again, I will Update you as soon as I know more.

GB Alty

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 01:58:46 PM »

Can we have an update regarding what Graham Rowley and the board have done (if anything) to attract new investment to seek the sale of these additional shares that have been made available?

From a supporters perspective it seems nothing is being done? That it is a question of Graham Rowley and the board sitting on their hands and doing nothing. It has only been publicised on Facebook and Twitter by the social media team, and shared by supporters
Sorry SLO's think I missed your update on the above?

AFC SLO

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 02:19:18 PM »

Can we have an update regarding what Graham Rowley and the board have done (if anything) to attract new investment to seek the sale of these additional shares that have been made available?

From a supporters perspective it seems nothing is being done? That it is a question of Graham Rowley and the board sitting on their hands and doing nothing. It has only been publicised on Facebook and Twitter by the social media team, and shared by supporters
Sorry SLO's think I missed your update on the above?

Sorry Jamie, you must have missed where I explained on a different thread that I am submitting a list of questions to the board ahead of the board meeting next week. This will include questions surrounding the share sale.

You will have an update as soon as I know more.

Mike

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 07:10:15 PM »

Regarding the matchday issues at he Stafford/Coalville games I have already received many emails and messages about them. These will be passed on full to the board and i will be requesting direct answers to pass on to the fans as soon as is possible. I appreciate people want this sorting quickly, as was seen with the Witton incident, but as this is not an isolated incident, various different aspects will be reviewed.

Again, I will Update you as soon as I know more.

Any sign of an update yet...?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Supporters Liaison Officers