PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Supporters Liaison Officers
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Supporters Liaison Officers  (Read 15372 times)

AFC SLO

Re: Supporters Liaison Officers
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 07:43:45 AM »

Regarding the matchday issues at he Stafford/Coalville games I have already received many emails and messages about them. These will be passed on full to the board and i will be requesting direct answers to pass on to the fans as soon as is possible. I appreciate people want this sorting quickly, as was seen with the Witton incident, but as this is not an isolated incident, various different aspects will be reviewed.

Again, I will Update you as soon as I know more.

Any sign of an update yet...?

Cult,

I haven't received an update from the board regarding these issues as of yet. Tonight is the first game I have managed to get to for a while due to different circumstances, but I will be asking the question when I get hold of a board member before/after the game.

Mike.

Edit: We do have different methods of communication as well, but due to differing work commitments and the need for detailed discussion surrounding these events I felt verbal communication to be best on these issues.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:45:46 AM by AFC SLO »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »

Regarding the matchday issues at he Stafford/Coalville games I have already received many emails and messages about them. These will be passed on full to the board and i will be requesting direct answers to pass on to the fans as soon as is possible. I appreciate people want this sorting quickly, as was seen with the Witton incident, but as this is not an isolated incident, various different aspects will be reviewed.

Again, I will Update you as soon as I know more.

Any sign of an update yet...?

Cult,

I haven't received an update from the board regarding these issues as of yet. Tonight is the first game I have managed to get to for a while due to different circumstances, but I will be asking the question when I get hold of a board member before/after the game.

Mike.

Edit: We do have different methods of communication as well, but due to differing work commitments and the need for detailed discussion surrounding these events I felt verbal communication to be best on these issues.

Mike,

Thanks for your response.

I look forward to reading your update in the near future.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »

I just need to make it clear that the delay in the response on this issue is solely down to me.  Mike and I have discussed the issue a number of times - so Mike has fulfilled his duties on this - and I raised it at the last Board meeting where we discussed implications and lessons learnt at some length - so the (rest of the) board too have stepped up to the mark.  It is my job to go back to Mike with a response to the points he has raised and I have not done this yet.  It is simply down to pressures of work, and perhaps inappropriate prioritisation on my part.  There is no cover up, only my inability to get this done.  It will be issued shortly and once again I apologise for the delay.

GB Alty

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2017, 03:08:44 PM »

I just need to make it clear that the delay in the response on this issue is solely down to me.  Mike and I have discussed the issue a number of times - so Mike has fulfilled his duties on this - and I raised it at the last Board meeting where we discussed implications and lessons learnt at some length - so the (rest of the) board too have stepped up to the mark.  It is my job to go back to Mike with a response to the points he has raised and I have not done this yet.  It is simply down to pressures of work, and perhaps inappropriate prioritisation on my part.  There is no cover up, only my inability to get this done.  It will be issued shortly and once again I apologise for the delay.
Still waiting to hear on this Bill? Or are yesterdays sackings the outcome?

AFC SLO

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 07:40:37 PM »

I have been emailed a response to some of my questions by Bill. I am currently working, but I will update when I'm home. I meant to update this morning, but ran out of time.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2017, 07:45:25 PM »

I have been emailed a response to some of my questions by Bill. I am currently working, but I will update when I'm home. I meant to update this morning, but ran out of time.

I thought that we had two SLOs?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Man of Moss

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2017, 09:05:50 PM »

This is getting a bit silly now, can we please have a response!

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 09:15:08 PM »

It's like a bloody secret society. Nobody is asking difficult questions. Nobody expects sugar coated half truths in reply.

How hard can it be ?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 10:23:30 PM »

This is becoming yet another club farce. Never mind though, there's a sponsored walk to our big game vs Tranmere Bristol rovers Warrington town next week. All is well in the world.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 10:26:19 PM »

This is becoming yet another club farce. Never mind though, there's a sponsored walk to our big game vs Tranmere Bristol rovers Warrington town next week. All is well in the world.

will it be segregated ? Sorry couldnt resist 😁
ParkINson's red and white army

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 10:32:54 PM »

We'll probably insist that the the away fans are kept out in the open in the rain.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 08:39:56 AM »

Is Alison going to comment? As a club supporter, I've yet to see her make a statement on any issue, or publically acknowle any complaints with a plan to go to the board.

It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Supporters Liaison Officers