PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Phil Parkinson
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Phil Parkinson  (Read 30102 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Phil Parkinson
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:31:33 AM »

Its easy to be glib about what Phil has already achieved since coming here

They say its easier to turn around an underperforming team rather than improve on a succesfull one but it takes the right leader of course

But that aside he has come in and brought belief and endeavour back to a side sadly lacking any

It was lovely to hear the fans singing come on alty and Parkinsons red and white army and seeing him and the players clapping the fans

Well done to Phil and his team long may it continue

Also well done to the board for finally bringing in a really strong leader to the club

One love
ParkINson's red and white army

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Phil Parkinson
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 11:56:20 AM »

Well said, Wayno; agree with you entirely on all this. All the players and management, plus the board members deserve credit for finally starting to turn things round.

There is still a long way to go, but I would also like to see all the fans reunited again for the good of the club, no matter who is in charge. We should all get behind the team to keep us going in the same direction.

So come on all of you, come back to the ground and watch a team who are playing some great football now. We know and understand you all have your reasons, but we all want to see this run continue with the support the players deserve and have earned in bucket-loads. Keep it going lads, you are a joy to watch!

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:55:46 PM »

The players actually seem to enjoy playing for him and more importantly, with each other, which is a huge compliment to PP and his staff. There will be dark days and I suppose a true indication of Phil's quality will be his ability to continue with all the positives we have seen during the darker periods. The fans appear to be back on board with the team too, which is lovely to see after a couple of lean years. Thankyou PP for making this happen.

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 07:06:21 PM »

Never doubted it. Phil The power! SBL

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »

Amazing to think of the low ebb that Phil joined us at

Brillaint job so far

Keep it going
ParkINson's red and white army

GB Alty

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 03:09:21 PM »

Well said, Wayno; agree with you entirely on all this. All the players and management, plus the board members deserve credit for finally starting to turn things round.

There is still a long way to go, but I would also like to see all the fans reunited again for the good of the club, no matter who is in charge. We should all get behind the team to keep us going in the same direction.

So come on all of you, come back to the ground and watch a team who are playing some great football now. We know and understand you all have your reasons, but we all want to see this run continue with the support the players deserve and have earned in bucket-loads. Keep it going lads, you are a joy to watch!
Rowley out

AltySupporter

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »

Rowley out

He's been a great appointment so far. TROLLS OUT! :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:20:09 PM by AltySupporter »

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 05:30:54 PM »

Rowley out

He's been a great appointment so far. TROLLS OUT! :D

PP may have a built a decent squad and be doing a good job but calling people trolls for wanting Rowley out shows your total lack of understanding of the club in general.

Rowley Out!

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »

I am wondering where we will be before the disenchantered give it a rest.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 06:03:18 PM »

Regarding PP he must have wondered what he'd let himself in for after the first game of the season!.

As with most fans I questioned some of his decisions, mainly letting Wright go but I can't fault the way we play, where we are in the league and the cohesion he's brought to the team. It's a massive well done from me.
Full time and proud of it

andrewflynn

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 07:31:45 PM »

I am wondering where we will be before the disenchantered give it a rest.

You probably know the answer to that.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 10:01:25 PM »

Obsessed with this season,mainly because I want us at a higher level and also we are playing the type of football I've wanted us to play for years. Yes we are at our lowest level,but we could have got a manager who wanted to just pump balls up top or bully teams. PP  has made us solid, energetic and decent team spirit where they want to fight for each other.You can see each player playing for that position. Thoroughly enjoying it.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 10:55:40 PM »

Brilliant manager, will be manager of the season this year and next, you heard it here first :o  :D

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 09:24:19 AM »

Brilliant manager, will be manager of the season this year and next, you heard it here first :o  :D
If that is true then we've got to expect a conf club to come in for them
Bernard Taylors barmy army

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 10:43:43 AM »

If that is true then we've got to expect a conf club to come in for them
A discussion I've had with a number of fellow supporters recently. PP is ambitious, and good young managers are in short supply.  We're bound to lose him if success continues, which begs the question of how many players step up with him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Phil Parkinson