PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Statement from Bill Waterson regarding Stafford and Coalville matches
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Statement from Bill Waterson regarding Stafford and Coalville matches  (Read 8402 times)

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Statement from Bill Waterson regarding Stafford and Coalville matches
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 12:39:28 AM »

I'm 100% behind the team, but this continuing catalogue of gaffes by those responsible for running the club.has become tiresome.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 01:11:46 AM »

I'm 100% behind the team, but this continuing catalogue of gaffes by those responsible for running the club.has become tiresome.

And yet still they keep on coming....

From the club website:

SAFETY OFFICER

"The Board's statement regarding Louise Bowyer standing down as Safety Officer has been removed from this website at the request of Louise. The Club apologises if this statement caused her any upset".

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »

Brilliant, now we officially announce our daft goings on.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 07:35:55 AM »

Lets move on

+1
im inclined to agree. Its dragged on and been a farce however im more interested in going to warrington now

Fixed it for you
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 09:11:51 AM »

Lets move on

+1
im inclined to agree. Its dragged on and been a farce however im more interested in going to warrington now

Fixed it for you

Wayno is going to Warrington? Who knew?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 01:38:53 PM »

Lets move on

+1

Fixed it for you

mods it would appear my words are being edited and taken out of context can someone act quickly please

I of course understand a full and thorough investigation will need to take place first
ParkINson's red and white army

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 02:01:30 PM »

Lets move on

+1

Fixed it for you

mods it would appear my words are being edited and taken out of context can someone act quickly please

I of course understand a full and thorough investigation will need to take place first

I'll come back to you in due course. In the meantime enjoy Christmas

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2017, 02:04:43 PM »

Lets move on

+1

Fixed it for you

Is Wayno's transfer to Warrington permanent, or just a loan ?

AFC SLO

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »

Monsieur,

Thanks for your speedy response.  I agree with you that such a procedure would be necessary and therefore needs to be defined.

With regards to your other point, we are actively working to improve the home fan match day experience and hopefully some evidence of this was provided by Non League Day.

I accept fully your point re the lateness of this statement and apologise for that

Bill
The statement is poor, it nowhere near addresses what went wrong and doesn't even acknowledge the board got it wrong with the Coaville farce.

Also an apology for compromising fans safety should have been a minimum requirement - yet there is nothing of the sort. The only apology is for the lateness of the statement itself which is ridiculous

This statement treats the supporters with disdain, I'm surprised the SLO's have supported it

If you genuinely believe that Jamie, then nothing I say will make you change your mind.

It's amusing that you seem to have an issue with how I act as an SLO, but haven't spoken to me, messaged me or emailed me to put forward your point of view.

You have a clear lack of understanding of the role (as does the majority of the board at the minute), but as this is a Supporters Direct and Football Supporters Federation initiative, I am receiving support from them.

This was not a club idea, and my role is to be communicative, not a firefighter.

I will pressure the club into listening to the fans, and until things change I will make it as uncomfortable as possible for those that choose not to listen, as was evidenced by my hour long discussion with the chairman after the recent Nantwich game.

Communicaion doesn't mean agreement, so please don't mistake me for a Rowley apologiser.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Statement from Bill Waterson regarding Stafford and Coalville matches