PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Warrington Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Warrington Match Thread  (Read 18718 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Warrington Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »

We sat in the small stand out of the rain and wind, that was more than half full of Alty supporters. I reckon we had at least half the crowd yesterday but were in 3 main pockets because of the awful conditions.

I felt as most, we lacked a plan B and PP was happy with a point, whereas with a bit more tactical changes we could have pushed more for 3 points. I was bemused not to see Dens on at one point in either  fb positions, also why not Peers? No Miller either on the bench.

I thought the substitution of Walsh was bizarre as not sure of his pedigree and where he came from. surely more established players should have been coming on?

Not sure why he is now up North but he came through Bournemouth's youth system and has played at several Southern Non League sides such as Salisbury,Welling and Aylesbury.

Salisbury said in January that he had to leave the club as he was moving north because of his work. However, he was playing for New Orleans Jesters (strangely enough, one of Jordan Hulme's previous clubs) in the summer!

We had loads of jesters posing as players last season
they didnt make me smile !
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »

We sat in the small stand out of the rain and wind, that was more than half full of Alty supporters. I reckon we had at least half the crowd yesterday but were in 3 main pockets because of the awful conditions.

I felt as most, we lacked a plan B and PP was happy with a point, whereas with a bit more tactical changes we could have pushed more for 3 points. I was bemused not to see Dens on at one point in either  fb positions, also why not Peers? No Miller either on the bench.

I thought the substitution of Walsh was bizarre as not sure of his pedigree and where he came from. surely more established players should have been coming on?

Not sure why he is now up North but he came through Bournemouth's youth system and has played at several Southern Non League sides such as Salisbury,Welling and Aylesbury.

Salisbury said in January that he had to leave the club as he was moving north because of his work. However, he was playing for New Orleans Jesters (strangely enough, one of Jordan Hulme's previous clubs) in the summer!

Hope we've got International clearance!!

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2017, 10:34:15 PM »

Hope we've got International clearance!!
Uh-oh !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Warrington Match Thread