PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Richman and Moult
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Richman and Moult  (Read 10281 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Richman and Moult
« on: October 29, 2017, 08:28:22 AM »

Both out for Buxton, they have been playing well together. Taylor is back training this week so I would start him on Sat to get minutes for Shaw Lane. On Saturday I would go Harrop and Taylor or maybe have Bembo-Leta as a defensive midfielder.
Shaw Lane away, Richman is back but no Moult, if possible I would like to see Taylor and Richman. I appreciate Taylor has been out a while but he is naturally a fit lad so minutes on Saturday are vital.

andrewflynn

Re: Richman and Moult
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:17:34 AM »

Any reason you haven't mentioned Sam Sheridan? He'll start next Saturday. Who plays alongside him is a bit trickier. Taylor, if fit, is the obvious choice but there are a few options if that isn't the case - disagree about Bembo as a holding mid, I'd much rather see Harrison there, although I'd be reluctant to remove him from the back line as he is essential.

dunhamalty

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:40:25 AM »

With Buxton and Shaw Lane both having a good level of striker there is no way I would move Harrison out of defence. Hopefully Hannigan is fit, James Jones could do a job in front of the back four. Sheridan wasn't fit when he was playing so after time out injured there is no chance he will be able to complete a full 90 minutes.

Moults stupidity has given parky a real headache before two big games.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 10:24:59 AM »

Losing one of them is very bad, to lose both is a disaster. Taylor and Sheridan are the logical replacements but I agree with Dunham, if Hanigann is fit put J. Jones as CDM.
Full time and proud of it

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 10:54:15 AM »

With Buxton and Shaw Lane both having a good level of striker there is no way I would move Harrison out of defence. Hopefully Hannigan is fit, James Jones could do a job in front of the back four. Sheridan wasn't fit when he was playing so after time out injured there is no chance he will be able to complete a full 90 minutes.

Moults stupidity has given parky a real headache before two big games.

Yeah I think James Jones could do a job in that position.  I stand corrected, not sure Bembo-Leta has the football brain for that role. We could go with Poole a bit deeper alongside someone against Buxton with Hancock as the No.10 and have Peers out right with JJ left and Hulme up top. Away at Shaw Lane we defo need a mobile defensive mid who would be Taylor. Sheridan wasn't fit playing so with time out the games would pass him by.

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 11:31:34 AM »

Sam Sheridan may have a hernia, unfortunately. Certainly won't be fit for Buxton or Shaw Lane.  Laurence Taylor should be, however. Hope to have an interview with Neil Sorvel on the website tonight or, more likely, tomorrow.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »

Loan player for a month perhaps?

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 02:23:56 PM »

Are we sure that Jake misses Buxton ? I thought his suspension would take effect from 6/11/17.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 02:29:46 PM »

I think a loan midfielder would be the best solution to this. I wonder what contacts the management have with other clubs.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 02:33:46 PM »

I think a loan midfielder would be the best solution to this. I wonder what contacts the management have with other clubs.

I’d agree. If all goes to plan by next Monday night we could be sat top and 9 points ahead of Shaw Lane with a much better GD. Next weekend is too big to leave to chance on squad players who might not be match fit in time.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 03:31:30 PM »

Definitely

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »

Defo see how Taylor gets on in Tuesday's training and Buxton game? I think he'll be OK for 60 mins each game then bring someone like Harrop on to get at them. He did rearly well yesterday.
PP will not dip in the loan market as he has faith in his squad players and you know what, we can't argue as they are getting results. I agree Shaw Lane is a huge game, a real 6 pointer, but imagine being a squad player that gets leaped frogged, I wouldn't be happy.

roytonmike

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »

Are we sure that Jake misses Buxton ? I thought his suspension would take effect from 6/11/17.
As I understand it, it takes effect on the seventh day after the offence - hence Richman would have missed any game on Tuesday & Moult will miss Saturday. I am also given to understand that Moult's ban is two games, so he would miss Shaw Lane away if that is confirmed to be the case.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »

Defo see how Taylor gets on in Tuesday's training and Buxton game? I think he'll be OK for 60 mins each game then bring someone like Harrop on to get at them. He did rearly well yesterday.
PP will not dip in the loan market as he has faith in his squad players and you know what, we can't argue as they are getting results. I agree Shaw Lane is a huge game, a real 6 pointer, but imagine being a squad player that gets leaped frogged, I wouldn't be happy.

We only have Taylor available though that's a central midfielder and he's not match fit so a loan midfielder is definitely needed IMO.

Hemel Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 05:25:10 PM »

Shaun Densmore has played in midfield before.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Richman and Moult