PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sutton Coldfield Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sutton Coldfield Match Thread  (Read 12323 times)

Teasierbeaver

Re: Sutton Coldfield Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 07:44:59 AM »

I saw about 10 people just walk through the gates. Would have put the crowd closer to 400. Not surprised if only 269 paid, including all Alty fans credit where it’s due

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »

I saw about 10 people just walk through the gates. Would have put the crowd closer to 400. Not surprised if only 269 paid, including all Alty fans credit where it’s due

I certainly wouldn’t begrudge a small NL club my admittance fee

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 10:04:42 AM »

They may have been season ticket holders. There was a group of them ahead of me who walked through the half-open gate rather than the turnstile as apparently that's how it's done at Sutton C.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 07:49:27 PM »

They may have been season ticket holders. There was a group of them ahead of me who walked through the half-open gate rather than the turnstile as apparently that's how it's done at Sutton C.

Mr A Flynn used that gate as it was also used by press or people who pretend to be press for free entry ;)
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 12:41:34 AM »

Mr A Flynn used that gate as it was also used by press or people who pretend to be press for free entry ;)

Heard bad things about him.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sutton Coldfield Match Thread