PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Inclusion and Diversity update
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Inclusion and Diversity update  (Read 6781 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Inclusion and Diversity update
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 09:53:55 AM »

The beauty about new "sublimated" method of kit manufacture, anything can be achieved, as can be seen by the 3 shirts produced for winners.

They look great Ian, as did the one-off home shirt on Non League Day. Let me know when you're starting to plan next season's home shirt, I'd love to get involved as I've a few launch ideas that could be great for the club.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 11:55:43 AM »

I loved Southampton's sash shirt from their League One Days (I recall Eastleigh had a similar one a couple of years ago but obviously with a different colour template).

A proper kit design competition (along the lines of the above but on a grander scale), whilst at risk of undermining Ian, would really help the fans to feel re-engaged with the club.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 12:12:09 PM »

Funnily enough Southampton's current kit is retro inspired too.  Agree that having the fans design the kit could be a great idea.

Well done regarding the community stuff too.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »

I loved Southampton's sash shirt from their League One Days (I recall Eastleigh had a similar one a couple of years ago but obviously with a different colour template).

A proper kit design competition (along the lines of the above but on a grander scale), whilst at risk of undermining Ian, would really help the fans to feel re-engaged with the club.

Could open it up as a third kit option, therefore the design could be open to any colour etc. and just be worn for a one-off game where there isn't a clash.

I'd also like to see Ian re-print the shirts from our famous giant killings or FA Trophy/Conference title
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 04:14:32 PM »

Agreed, I'm all for looking into this. Let's see what we can do.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Inclusion and Diversity update