Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??  (Read 25780 times)

Jezza

« on: December 19, 2017, 09:05:45 PM »

Singing cantana songs not cool...embarassing..
Letting off a flare coz we go 1-0 up vs warrington downright embarassing.

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »

Very good question. Also, even more embarrassing when they fire off another flare when we are trying to salvage the game after going 2-1 down.

VofD

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 10:13:02 PM »

Rowley ?

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 10:20:26 PM »

The lack of stewards didn't look too good tonight
Full time and proud of it

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 10:24:00 PM »

They brought their own in. I noticed two swigging from cans just after the half time whistle, and shortly after one hiding a can of Stella in the inside pocket of his jacket.

old alty fan

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »

Perhaps a search of bags and person should be done before been allowed in the  ground,
 But that would require stewards which we seem to be lacking.

Happy clapper

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 10:27:52 PM »

Stewards could do nothing tonight. Allowing the stewards to walk out with no real back up plan was always gonna bite us on the arse at some point

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 10:33:45 PM »

Very good question. Also, even more embarrassing when they fire off another flare when we are trying to salvage the game after going 2-1 down.

There's a bucket of sand (mostly full of water) in the corner of the pop side and the chequers end. Like most things over that side its obviously been forgotten about, but I think it was left there after the Grimbsy game with the repeated smoke bomb throwing.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 10:35:04 PM »

They seem to be 15-17 year olds attached to MUFC. After the game, they made their way towards the away end presumably to hassle the away fans.  During the game though vocal, they did the club no favours whatsoever, throwing 3 flares in total and generally misbehaving. I am worried that they are going to bring down our fans good reputation and I was not happy that the ref got involved with the flares towards the end of the game. We could end up being fined, and there is no way I want our club dragged down by a few misbehaving teenagers - there were about 12-20 of them, not regulars.

Disappointed with both the result today, we threw that game away in the last few minutes and I saw it coming as time went on.

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »

They looked like they were the same group who attached themselves to the club a couple of years ago and caused issues then. Tonight was poor, kids clearly under 18 openly drinking bottles of bud. They left a load of them at half time in the corner of the popular side. Add in  at least one smoking weed and three smoke bombs. Finally did anyone else see most of them at the end of the game gather outside the Hale End gate and  try to start on some Warrington fans. Embarrassing for the club but hopefully the club will be better prepared when they turn up again.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 10:45:03 PM »

The young lads were at moss lane last season but the stewards kept them in check so they got bored and did not come  back .they now know alty have no stewards so have decided to latch on to the club again

andrewflynn

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 10:45:17 PM »

Stewards could do nothing tonight. Allowing the stewards to walk out with no real back up plan was always gonna bite us on the arse at some point

Agreed. Seen nothing since the mass exodus to suggest we would be equipped to deal with something should it arise, and there you go.

That was embarrassing and incredibly tedious, almost had to take myself to the main stand in the second half.

andrewflynn

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 11:33:12 PM »

The club's great name is in a precarious position as it is, without a load of idiots turning up and disguising themselves as Alty fans because they know they'll get away with murder.

I'm a massive advocate for young lads coming along and making noise but they've got to do so in a way that's constructive alongside the usual home fans. They either need reigning in big time or banning.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »

I noticed that the majority of the fans were not the real Alty fans tonight just a gang of spotty little feral kids trying to (and failing to act hard). The flares were a fkn joke...

if this club wants to be seen to be a proper run outfit then lets get some proper Stewarding, get the turnstiles open properly and stop letting these tossers have access to beer. if it means paying folk to carry out these duties then so be it.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 03:16:24 AM »

They seem to be 15-17 year olds attached to MUFC. After the game, they made their way towards the away end presumably to hassle the away fans.  During the game though vocal, they did the club no favours whatsoever, throwing 3 flares in total and generally misbehaving. I am worried that they are going to bring down our fans good reputation and I was not happy that the ref got involved with the flares towards the end of the game. We could end up being fined, and there is no way I want our club dragged down by a few misbehaving teenagers - there were about 12-20 of them, not regulars.

Disappointed with both the result today, we threw that game away in the last few minutes and I saw it coming as time went on.
Could the ones causing the strava be from FC Moston Utd?
They really should be beating teams like us
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team