Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??  (Read 25783 times)

adzid

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
Re: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 10:12:26 PM »

The chief steward witnessed them lighting flare after flare and then after each incident proceed to stand at a completely different end of the ground with no steward even close to them. Bizarre .

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 10:13:37 PM »

And they also tried to kick off with Warrington fans after the game outside the ground. They came to the game last night to get drunk and to see if they could kick things off

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 12:11:02 AM »

Presumably you don't go to away games either just in case they haven't got any stewards.

I don't go to any Altrincham games as i now work as a Match day manager for a Stewarding company at a Premiership and Championship club.
I lead a team of any thing from 30-60 Stewards.

So in fact your non-attendance is not because you are worried about there being no stewards. Why then did you imply it was?

Just for the record, one of the stewards in attendance last night did eject someone from the ground.

Jezza

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 05:29:02 AM »

These annoying gits also threw beer over everyone unfortunate to be stood directly in front of them in addition to the flares which could cost the club in a fine they are an unwelcome potentially dangerous element.
Please go and support fcum kids...
And please can the board sort out the completely inadequate stewarding problem caused by rowley alienating the previous well qualified team of dedicated stewards...

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2017, 02:13:30 PM »

Presumably you don't go to away games either just in case they haven't got any stewards.

I don't go to any Altrincham games as i now work as a Match day manager for a Stewarding company at a Premiership and Championship club.

So in fact your non-attendance is not because you are worried about there being no stewards. Why then did you imply it was?

Just for the record, one of the stewards in attendance last night did eject someone from the ground.

Tbf he did say one of the reasons,not the only reason.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2017, 02:15:48 PM »

I stand with what i said i have attended a couple of matches since they got rid of most of the stewards.
As someone who first bought recognised training in for the stewards in saddens me to see how backwards the club has gone.
@AltyDaz

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »

I stand with what i said i have attended a couple of matches since they got rid of most of the stewards.
As someone who first bought recognised training in for the stewards in saddens me to see how backwards the club has gone.

I seemed to have missed what happened with this. Why did the club get rid of the stewards?
Thanks

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2017, 05:38:28 PM »

Mr Rowley asked for a meeting with all the stewards after a alty home game . Before that meeting Mr Rowley had a word with the chief steward and told her to stand down from her duties immediately saying he was doing this because of her health issues he then turned to the assistant chief steward and told him to stand down from his position but to stay as a steward which was not acceptable to him. He then told the stewards what he had done and said I want a happy team here at alty. The stewards then had a meeting which was agreed the majority of the team would be leaving with the chief steward and assistant steward . At this moment alty has a chief steward who is not qualified  and does not want to do on Tuesday I did feel sorry for him he was on a losser from the word go because he had six stewards with him that did not know what to do . The ground needs a minimum of fourteen stewards to man all six gates and the eight pitch side gates which is not happening.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2017, 05:47:12 PM »

Mr Rowley asked for a meeting with all the stewards after a alty home game . Before that meeting Mr Rowley had a word with the chief steward and told her to stand down from her duties immediately saying he was doing this because of her health issues he then turned to the assistant chief steward and told him to stand down from his position but to stay as a steward which was not acceptable to him. He then told the stewards what he had done and said I want a happy team here at alty. The stewards then had a meeting which was agreed the majority of the team would be leaving with the chief steward and assistant steward . At this moment alty has a chief steward who is not qualified  and does not want to do on Tuesday I did feel sorry for him he was on a losser from the word go because he had six stewards with him that did not know what to do . The ground needs a minimum of fourteen stewards to man all six gates and the eight pitch side gates which is not happening.

Is the minimum 14 stewards a legal requirement or is that just your opinion that we need that many? I think it's disgusting the way the stewarding team were treated by the club btw.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2017, 05:54:55 PM »

Yes for safety reasons.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2017, 06:25:21 PM »

As far as I can see there is a chunk of the story missing here in terms of why the assistant chief steward was facing demotion. It may be that is not something that ought to be in the public domain but whatever the reason the rest of the stewards showed where their loyalty lay.

I was suprised at the behaviour of the few on Tuesday night although given the language they were churning out and the fact they didn't sing any Alty songs I should have guessed that they were imposters. Hopefully they'll be back to supporting a proper club by Saturday and everyone else can focus on what is happening on the pitch.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:44 PM »

Yes for safety reasons.

Surely that means the club is breaking safety regulations by hosting a game with less than 14 stewards in place then?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2017, 06:55:01 PM »

Is the minimum 14 stewards a legal requirement or is that just your opinion that we need that many? I think it's disgusting the way the stewarding team were treated by the club btw.

The pitch side gates are new and probably not been included in the Clubs Safety procedures manual which when i was asked to come back last year i had a look at which hadn't been updated since 2011 when i last did it.
All exits gates should be manned during a game one to stop people opening them to let their mates in, The other in case a ground evacuation is required for whatever reason.
Any steward on a exit gate should not be involved in any other duties.

@AltyDaz

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 07:35:55 PM »

Cheers Darren plus no ground regulations outside turnstile which club have been told about

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »

Just doesn't improve does it ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??