Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??  (Read 25797 times)

AA x

Re: Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2017, 11:24:05 AM »

Firstly they sang plenty of alty chants, it seems you may have selective hearing sir. New to the forum, veteran of alty games. I have seen some of these lads at a number of games and the regular ones seem like a good natured, lively bunch.  However I saw some new faces yesterday around the sides of that main group and they seemed to be causing the most trouble to me. You gents seem to be forgetting you were that age as well and that lad that got kicked out certainly surprises me as I have seen him in the past supporting the club plenty and in a positive way. On the other hand, the singing of other teams chants was embarrassing and hopefully was a one off and once again seemed those newer boys. However, whoever mentioned the jeering of away fans being a negative thing that's a joke, especially when it's a local rival opposite ends winding each other up is all part the game!

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2017, 12:11:35 PM »

Think you are maybe glossing over some things. 1. They were openly drinking bottles of bud with no action by stewards, presumably this is against ground regulations?. 2. Most of them after the game went out of the Golf Rd end and round to the Hale End to try and kick off with Warrington fans. As when they first appeared a couple of years ago their main reason for coming to Moss Lane is to try and start fights with away fans 3. They let off smoke bombs which are against ground regulations. Even letting one off after Warrington went ahead causing the game to be delayed for a couple of mins, not sure any proper Alty fan would do that
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:23:54 PM by TheGolfRoadView »

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2017, 12:28:03 PM »

Wasn’t there on Tuesday so can’t comment, but did no-one think to have a word with these lads about the futility of drinking Bud?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2017, 12:46:00 PM »

Wasn’t there on Tuesday so can’t comment, but did no-one think to have a word with these lads about the futility of drinking Bud?
ha ha you win

Merry Christmas
ParkINson's red and white army

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2017, 12:49:36 PM »

I Think it's already a lost cause when it comes to their drink of choice.

AA x

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »

You say 'they' as if they are are responsible for all their friends actions, there is definitely some true alty fans in there.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2017, 01:34:11 PM »

By all accounts some stockport county stewards will be on duty at alty today.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2017, 02:34:43 PM »

Firstly they sang plenty of alty chants, it seems you may have selective hearing sir. New to the forum, veteran of alty games. I have seen some of these lads at a number of games and the regular ones seem like a good natured, lively bunch.  However I saw some new faces yesterday around the sides of that main group and they seemed to be causing the most trouble to me. You gents seem to be forgetting you were that age as well and that lad that got kicked out certainly surprises me as I have seen him in the past supporting the club plenty and in a positive way. On the other hand, the singing of other teams chants was embarrassing and hopefully was a one off and once again seemed those newer boys. However, whoever mentioned the jeering of away fans being a negative thing that's a joke, especially when it's a local rival opposite ends winding each other up is all part the game!

They're not a local rival.
It's all my fault.

AA x

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »

From what I have seen they shoukd have some encouragement off other fans, as without them moss lane would have been extremely quiet in an important game. As well as this someone needs just to say to leave the chants about other clubs and to not try to aggravate the referee by throwing flares onto the pitch.

AA x

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2017, 02:37:39 PM »

Whatever you want to call them mate

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2017, 03:01:11 PM »

Whatever you want to call them mate

I don't get why you'd sing such hatred about a club that have we have no rivalry with.

We've the same level of contempt for them as we do for every pub outfit we play.

What's next? A rivalry with Marine?
It's all my fault.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2017, 03:13:57 PM »

If they sang about alty and hating Macc/Vics, rather than Liverpool and Leeds. They'd be a welcome addition (pissed or not)

Just save the flares for a meaningful game,
It's all my fault.

AA x

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2017, 07:29:46 PM »

Completely agree with that to be fair they joined in with both so next time they come along I'll try remind them to keep it Alti.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2017, 07:42:58 PM »

Sounds fair to me.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »

Completely agree with that to be fair they joined in with both so next time they come along I'll try remind them to keep it Alti.

Alty would be better
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who is serving these 15 year olds alchohol??