PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FANTASY FOOTBALL - SEASON 2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: FANTASY FOOTBALL - SEASON 2  (Read 14474 times)

GB Alty

Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL - SEASON 2
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »

Needs a root and branch review this. Appreciate the lads trying to give the game a reboot, but its become a farce since the change over

Before it was the only thing that kept me interested, now its just another example of the dumbing down of the club

andrewflynn

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 10:22:18 PM »

Just a quick question.

What are the rules in terms of a clean sheet being awarded?

Jones hasn't been given one for last night, although he had gone off prior to any goals being scored against Alty, yet White wasn't given one earlier in the season when he came on as sub in a game where a clean sheet was achieved.

Thanks

Jones was an oversight and has been updated. Thanks for bringing that one up. White won’t have been given one presumably because he didn’t play an hour.

andrewflynn

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 10:27:10 PM »

Needs a root and branch review this. Appreciate the lads trying to give the game a reboot, but its become a farce since the change over

Before it was the only thing that kept me interested, now its just another example of the dumbing down of the club

That’s incredibly drastic. It isn’t a farce at all, actually quite insulted by the comparison to the ‘dumbing down of the club’ as you’ve called it. By all means make your feelings about the club known, but don’t drag a bit of fun (led by fans for fans) into it. Can we not just have one thing that’s a laugh?

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »

Regarding the outcome of the first game ....I had the great fortune to finish 3rd in the game before it was re-set. I understood there was to be some kind of prize awarded for the top 3 ( maybe top 5?)... but i’ve heard nothing since.

Can anyone advise? Thanks

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2018, 10:32:10 PM »

That’s incredibly drastic. It isn’t a farce at all, actually quite insulted by the comparison to the ‘dumbing down of the club’ as you’ve called it. By all means make your feelings about the club known, but don’t drag a bit of fun (led by fans for fans) into it. Can we not just have one thing that’s a laugh?

Thought you two had made up
Full time and proud of it

andrewflynn

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »

Regarding the outcome of the first game ....I had the great fortune to finish 3rd in the game before it was re-set. I understood there was to be some kind of prize awarded for the top 3 ( maybe top 5?)... but i’ve heard nothing since.

Now that is one for Hashtag Alty.

GB Alty

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »

Yes we're friends, always have been. But as with anything we don't agree with everything

Check out Pete Hughes as well for example the biggest club man I know, the biggest Rowley supporter I know as well. Yet one of my closest friends in the world

Do I agree with him? Not on your nelly
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:54:32 PM by Happy Clappy »

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2018, 11:39:38 PM »

Now that is one for Hashtag Alty.

There is a prize for top 5. As one of the top 5 was an under 18, organising a beer tasting wasn't viable so we've arranged some beer prizes for the other 4, and then of course, the actual trophy for the winner.

It's all my fault.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2018, 11:42:33 PM »

Hi HC, agreed a post season review is needed. We understand that a January season split isn't working perhaps as intended.

We'll be posting some thoughts later in the year as to the plans, and crowdsourcing opinions to see what could be done to add the additional level of engagement, such as a cup completion, or a monthly points winner
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2018, 10:43:53 AM »

Yes we're friends, always have been. But as with anything we don't agree with everything

Check out Pete Hughes as well for example the biggest club man I know, the biggest Rowley supporter I know as well. Yet one of my closest friends in the world

Do I agree with him? Not on your nelly

Indeed, especially the Pete part.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2018, 10:58:43 AM »

Who’s his nelly?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FANTASY FOOTBALL - SEASON 2