PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ejected from the ground
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ejected from the ground  (Read 12144 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ejected from the ground
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 09:05:50 PM »

I was stood right next to him along with several well humoured Witton fans. He just snapped and went on a rant for a few minutes, didn’t really say anything untoward but swearing several times with kids in front of him has obviously led to someone complaining. By the time the whistle went for half time I didn’t hear anything more so surprised he got booted out. He clearly has a mild mental issue

He started swearing and shouting again at HT - the steward asked him to calm down. He didn't - he was then asked to leave - he then went for the steward.

Oh dear. In response to SW the steward that first came over that I saw has certainly been at ML a while

AltySupporter

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 09:09:26 PM »

I saw the incident - the guy was swearing loudly and repeatedly and when the steward tried to reason with him calmly he got worse and then hit out.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 09:40:33 PM »

Unless there was anything rascist said, i find it unsual a steward would try and remove someone. And if a steward used OTT force, i'm not suprised he lashed out.
It's all my fault.

AntonDeck

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »

Unless there was anything rascist said, i find it unsual a steward would try and remove someone. And if a steward used OTT force, i'm not suprised he lashed out.

Did you see the incident?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 10:05:31 PM »

lets not berate the steward for carrying out his duties, he has been Stewarding at moss lane for years, I stand on the popular side and have done for years. I have witnessed numerous incidents over the years where David Birch has had a go at both home and visiting fans swearing at people in an aggressive manner. both female and male fans.
In my view he deserves banning, due to his antagonistic attitude. I for one will be glad to see the back of him.

Ashley Alty

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »

Agreed

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »

Just another reason we need segregation. Wasn't the incident sparked by Witton fans celebrating?
It's all my fault.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »

Just another reason we need segregation. Wasn't the incident sparked by Witton fans celebrating?

No, no it wasn’t.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 10:13:36 PM »

No, no it wasn’t.

The incident was reported to the clubs social channels, and in a follow up conversatio

"None of those blokes said anything whatsoever to him.  A couple of them turned round to me and said they’d not spoken to him or anything, they just cheered and clapped their goal, what’s wrong with that?"

"There were some Witton fans. Harmless middle aged blokes who of course, celebrated their first goal.  He went totally mad used every name under the sun"

Sounds like Witton fans - who did celebrate every goal like a cup final today - annoyed someone, with a history of ranting.

It's all my fault.

AntonDeck

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »

No it waan't. He seemed to react to thr supporters behind the goal - singing 'top of the league you are having a laugh'

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2018, 10:16:49 PM »

No, no it wasn’t.

The incident was reported to the clubs social channels, and in a follow up conversatio

"None of those blokes said anything whatsoever to him.  A couple of them turned round to me and said they’d not spoken to him or anything, they just cheered and clapped their goal, what’s wrong with that?"

"There were some Witton fans. Harmless middle aged blokes who of course, celebrated their first goal.  He went totally mad used every name under the sun"

Sounds like Witton fans - who did celebrate every goal like a cup final today - annoyed someone, with a history of ranting.

His outburst was after they’d gone 2 1 up close to half time, the Wilton fans were chatting amongst themselves, he just snapped. What happened after that I don’t know but it was certainly not to do with the celebration of a goal

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »

lets not berate the steward for carrying out his duties, he has been Stewarding at moss lane for years, I stand on the popular side and have done for years. I have witnessed numerous incidents over the years where David Birch has had a go at both home and visiting fans swearing at people in an aggressive manner. both female and male fans.
In my view he deserves banning, due to his antagonistic attitude. I for one will be glad to see the back of him.
amen
ParkINson's red and white army

AntonDeck

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »

No, no it wasn’t.

Not what I saw and heard (and I was stood there) It had been 1-2 before the first rant.

AFC SLO

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2018, 10:25:54 PM »

A message from the board regarding today’s incident...

“During today’s game there was an incident on the Popular Side Terrace in which a long time Altrincham fan was evicted from the ground for constant bad language, verbal abuse towards a steward and then physical aggression. As Altrincham fans know, this is unacceptable at our club and the supporter in question has been given a lifetime ban from the J Davidson Stadium.”

AntonDeck

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »

Good.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ejected from the ground