PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ejected from the ground
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ejected from the ground  (Read 12143 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Ejected from the ground
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2018, 10:30:21 PM »

...and with that statement I would suggest that a moderator locks this topic.

Man of Moss

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 10:32:15 PM »

Shame on you, a life time supporter that has mental issues, disgusting

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 12:18:47 AM »

Shame on you, a life time supporter that has mental issues, disgusting

How do you know he has mental issues?

Lifelong or not he can’t behave like that. It’s not like he’s not had fair warning prior to today? I’ve known him and his brother over 20 years. They have had countless warnings for aggression, racism, foul abuse towards our fans, opposition fans and players alike.

How would we all feel if we just accepted this behaviour because it’s the good old Birch brothers and they’re a bit mentally ill and then one of them abuses the wrong fan and gets shoed in properly? That or they get someone else battered as once nearly happened at Tamworth.

If they are mentally ill or unstable a football ground isn’t the place for them.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 09:08:34 AM »

Every fan entering the ground has personal circumstances of one form or another. Every fan is ultimately responsible for their own behaviour too. This should apply equally across the board, not making allowances or being lenient because the perpetrator is some sort of "character".

If this had been some young lad behaving in such a way on numerous occasions he would have been booted out long ago. I am pleased the club has finally banned this individual for good.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 09:16:16 AM »

I think you have answered your own question L'homme. His behaviour does go beyond what anyone could reasonably describe as normal. When I walked past him he was having a discussion with himself about how we would just have to win 3 -2  which is OK but at other times he does become extremely agitated with very little provocation. He was protesting loudly that he hadn't done anything yesterday. I wasn't stood in that part of the terrace when the initial incident took place so can only rely on what others said. Ultimately he attempted to assault the official which was vever going to end well.

He really could do with "a carer or friend " but its not the club's place to provide one. We have agreed the club does have a duty to ensure the safety of everyone in the ground on previous threads so I think it is unfortunate but we have to make sure he or anyone else isn't the spark for bigger issues.  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ejected from the ground