News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Hulme

Author Topic: Jordan Hulme  (Read 5223 times)

scousr alty

Jordan Hulme
« on: January 02, 2018, 01:05:11 AM »

What a top player,runs his socks off wears heart on his sleeve,if we had 11 of him be no problems,I think we got a few players when going gets tough not up for the fight,Jordan going to be a Alty legend!

Stan Hibbert

Re: Jordan Hulme
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 07:25:06 AM »

Spot on. His attitude is second to none especially bearing in mind he had his heart set on going Pro with Salford.

I doubt he'll go down as an Alty Legend though for no other reason than I can't imagine him being with us long enough to gain that status as he's too good.

GB Alty

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 01:45:56 PM »

What a top player,runs his socks off wears heart on his sleeve,if we had 11 of him be no problems,I think we got a few players when going gets tough not up for the fight,Jordan going to be a Alty legend!
Think it's really concerning to read we have players who aren't up for the fight and the many posts that say Witton wanted it more. We haven't won anything yet and won't be doing unless we battle for it

Regarding Jordan Hulme being an Alty legend lets see what the future brings, but to say he is on the basis of half a season at level 7 (our lowest ever level) is insulting to the true legends of this clubs great past

dunhamalty

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »

I agree with Stan Hibbert, he has a great attitude and is a good player. However I do see him moving on before he can become a club legend.

andrewflynn

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 02:02:06 PM »

Think it's really concerning to read we have players who aren't up for the fight and the many posts that say Witton wanted it more. We haven't won anything yet and won't be doing unless we battle for it

Regarding Jordan Hulme being an Alty legend lets see what the future brings, but to say he is on the basis of half a season at level 7 (our lowest ever level) is insulting to the true legends of this clubs great past

Agreed.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 03:07:38 PM »

Don't particularly think Witton wanted it more, I feel that they adapted to the conditions better. They also I felt tried to keep it out of the popular side quagmire more than us and benefited from it on there counter attacks. Time after time we kept playing down the popular side. Bemusing as PP kept shouting for the players to come to the Moss Lane side more.

Jezza

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »

In pre season I think we all wondered what Hulme was all about....well done PP for sticking with him....a fantastic battler and a crowd favourite now...superb attitude.

If we get promoted I would hope he would give us another year and maybe playing in the conference for us the next season???

Then 2 years older I'm hoping no-one would come in for him and we get another couple of seasons out of him.....depending on the goals he scores and the matches they are scored in (trophy semi? FA cup 2nd round winner?) he may well become a true legend.

If he goes before that then I guess he'll be remembered as Paul Ellender is?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 07:26:39 PM »

Probably player of the season  so far for me
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Hulme