Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
268470 Posts in 21940 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Josh Ginnelly « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Josh Ginnelly  (Read 579 times)
MarpleAlty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +21/-93

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »

Recalled from Lincoln and sent back out to Tranmere - not sure why as I thought he was a key player for Lincoln (unless Tranmere have enquired and offered to pay a higher percentage, who knows).

Scored on his debut for Tranmere yesterday.

Ironically he's replaced Dylan Mottley-Henry at Tranmere, who was recalled by Barnsley and made his debut in the Championship yesterday.

To this day I still wonder why we didn't play them both on each side to stretch games back in the Conference.
wayno
Regular First Team

Like this post? +313/-359

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »

Loved watching him play

ParkINson's red and white army
George Heslops Moustache
Regular First Team

Like this post? +351/-346

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 11:09:58 PM »

Recalled from Lincoln and sent back out to Tranmere - not sure why as I thought he was a key player for Lincoln (unless Tranmere have enquired and offered to pay a higher percentage, who knows).

Scored on his debut for Tranmere yesterday.

Ironically he's replaced Dylan Mottley-Henry at Tranmere, who was recalled by Barnsley and made his debut in the Championship yesterday.

To this day I still wonder why we didn't play them both on each side to stretch games back in the Conference.

Because when they were both here we didnít have a football manager in charge. Sinnott had lost his head and then the board just gave the job to their mate instead of going sh*t or bust to stay up.
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: