PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 GAME OFF
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GAME OFF  (Read 6656 times)

anglo alty

Re: GAME OFF
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 07:20:53 PM »

To be fair to Stourbridge I noticed  a load of bread rolls which will no doubt go to waste unless they have a big freezer. I only travelled a few miles but felt for the Alty fans who travelled from further afield, hope you can all make the rearranged game which will more than likely be a Tuesday night. For those who can and get down for about tea time there are some cracking Balti houses in Lye about 2 miles away also take a look at Lye football ground and count your blessings

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 08:20:13 PM »

To be fair to Stourbridge I noticed  a load of bread rolls which will no doubt go to waste unless they have a big freezer. I only travelled a few miles but felt for the Alty fans who travelled from further afield, hope you can all make the rearranged game which will more than likely be a Tuesday night. For those who can and get down for about tea time there are some cracking Balti houses in Lye about 2 miles away also take a look at Lye football ground and count your blessings

Stourbridge fan in the pub yesterday said their midweek night is Monday.

anglo alty

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »

There midweek night always used to be Tuesday have been there many times i wonder when they changed it
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 GAME OFF