CSH
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: CSH  (Read 10545 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: CSH
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 02:42:23 PM »

Weren't we told that football activities would always come ahead of community activities? Looks like more lies from the board

How long did you have to wait for a drink?
I don't go to home games anymore and won't do until Rowley stands down as chairman

Exactly the same answer for me

Add me to the list too
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 03:21:06 PM »

While there is still some real quality football on offer with superb goals etc the quality of football as a whole I find utterly appalling particularly in it's inconsistency....it's the difference between watching paul showler who put in a quality cross 99% of the time and got past his man 99% to watching JJ (who at this level is a real force).

I have given in to temptation to go and support PP and the players this season even though I find myself one minute banging my head on the back of the golf rd terrace at another of thommo's touchline clearances and the next in awe at one of Jordan's goals.....I don't go in the CSH.....BUT I DO LOVE SUPPORTING THIS BUNCH OF PLAYERS AND THE MANAGER WHO HAS BEEN BRILLIANT AND IS CONNECTING WITH THE FANS...

People's decision to go or not to go is a personal choice that should be respected.....but I would encourage dissenters to support the team however they feel they can.

I hope once we have clinched promotion there will be a few home protest matches where we can voice our feelings without distracting the team from all of our aim of promotion.

It would be lovely to win promotion and have a united fan base to kick next season off under a new chairman....and a change of chairman is the only thing that will unite the fanbase and stop this debate...although I guess then we will have pro Rowley supporters kicking off and saying we drove him out?

Your point makes total sense to me,.. I respect your opinion and approach. It's the ones staying away I dont get?

Jezza

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »

I was determined to boycott home games this season.

It shouldn't be too hard to understand why someone would be so disenfranchised by one person that they cannot abide to support anything they are connected with and just make a decision and stick to it,

It also becomes habit once you miss a few games to listen to radio robins or just enjoy something else...despite the team's results the fact is that this is a league and competition below what some can get enthusiastic about...

I can only assume you have never been so disenfranchised by anybody before then maybe you'd understand...it's their choice and I understand it...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 CSH