PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mickleover- Match Thread  (Read 14115 times)

arnald

Re: Mickleover- Match Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

Why are people saying the forum is dying on its arse  I don't really understand unless it isn't going there way or something ?

scousr alty

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2018, 08:44:24 PM »

Just a quick one for all you stay away have a go put the club down at every opportunity, 2 teams going for promotion in are league today only got crowds of 180, 500 on a cold Tuesday night not the best I know, but an average of 800 at the minute not to bad, next season are average will be 1200 again without you haters,fc united Stockport Salford York Southport Chester all big crowds,Come on you Robins keep it going you doing all us fans proud,And with a couple of signings I think will push next season.

arnald

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2018, 09:01:36 PM »

Just a quick one for all you stay away have a go put the club down at every opportunity, 2 teams going for promotion in are league today only got crowds of 180, 500 on a cold Tuesday night not the best I know, but an average of 800 at the minute not to bad, next season are average will be 1200 again without you haters,fc united Stockport Salford York Southport Chester all big crowds,Come on you Robins keep it going you doing all us fans proud,And with a couple of signings I think will push next season.
I agree my fellow alty fan but its all about who can be arsed going to a midweek game against a crap team

Cider Alty

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »

Hello Graham  ;D

andrewflynn

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2018, 12:48:39 AM »

Hurt my head, that

roytonmike

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2018, 09:50:36 PM »

Match now re-arranged for Tuesday March 20th, according to main website, though whether this date is at the request of the clubs or the behest of the League isn't clear (Mickleover's scheduled League Cup game on that day has been re-arranged for Thursday 22nd, apparently). We're doing a Warrington in reverse - playing a League game 24 hours before a scheduled Senior Cup game at home to Winsford. The cynic in me wonders if we'll beat Warrington's reported 'crowd' figure of 54 for the Senior Cup game ... I know I won't be present on the Wednesday, though I'll do my best to make the Tuesday game!

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »

Match now re-arranged for Tuesday March 20th, according to main website, though whether this date is at the request of the clubs or the behest of the League isn't clear (Mickleover's scheduled League Cup game on that day has been re-arranged for Thursday 22nd, apparently). We're doing a Warrington in reverse - playing a League game 24 hours before a scheduled Senior Cup game at home to Winsford. The cynic in me wonders if we'll beat Warrington's reported 'crowd' figure of 54 for the Senior Cup game ... I know I won't be present on the Wednesday, though I'll do my best to make the Tuesday game!

I wonder if we'll look to play the CSC game at a different venue? Two games in 24 hours would surely be ruinous to the Moss Lane pitch.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2018, 11:53:48 AM »

I know it wouldn't work because of ground grading etc but I'd love to see us use Heywood Road as an alternative venue. I suppose Trafford is a more realistic option as others have already suggested. Maybe Valley Road, Flixton's old ground could be used?
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2018, 01:02:20 PM »

I wonder if we'll look to play the CSC game at a different venue? Two games in 24 hours would surely be ruinous to the Moss Lane pitch.

Just play it at the Barto Stadium

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2018, 01:10:35 PM »

Winsford pitch is worse than Moss lane for drainage. That is why 1874 have a massive fixture pile up.
They really should be beating teams like us

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2018, 01:38:08 PM »

Winsford pitch is worse than Moss lane for drainage. That is why 1874 have a massive fixture pile up.

The CSC is not a priority, the ability to stage home league games on a surface which gives our team maximum advantage is. All decisions need to flow from this.

Jezza

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »

surely the csc match needs moving to Trafford or flixton or stamfrod park and losing as well.

The point has been made, three warrington victories and we don't play and the situation is reversed...pressure on us all of a sudden.

Lets keep focus on that league title and guaranteed promotion and not get giddy over a cup none of us would have minded being knocked out of in the first round.

The idea was suggested weeks ago of moving a few matches to Trafford who seem to get all their matches on...had we done that we may/probably would have been 13 points clear of warrington now.

Oh and scousr alty doesn't sound like grahame...he sounds more like that guy a few years ago who came on here with which league should alty play in next season? a) conf N b) conf N c) I don't know how to set up a poll 4) sorry lads...

Gunners11...that's the fella!

andrewflynn

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:44 PM »

Sure the Cheshire FA will kick up a fuss if we try and play it away from Moss Lane. They'll want their buffet.

andrewflynn

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2018, 01:41:24 PM »

surely the csc match needs moving to Trafford or flixton or stamfrod park and losing as well.

The point has been made, three warrington victories and we don't play and the situation is reversed...pressure on us all of a sudden.

Lets keep focus on that league title and guaranteed promotion and not get giddy over a cup none of us would have minded being knocked out of in the first round.

The idea was suggested weeks ago of moving a few matches to Trafford who seem to get all their matches on...had we done that we may/probably would have been 13 points clear of warrington now.

Oh and scousr alty doesn't sound like grahame...he sounds more like that guy a few years ago who came on here with which league should alty play in next season? a) conf N b) conf N c) I don't know how to set up a poll 4) sorry lads...

Gunners11...that's the fella!

Firmly in the altyfans Hall of Fame. Icon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread