Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
268382 Posts in 21933 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Stourbridge - Match Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Stourbridge - Match Thread  (Read 2736 times)
Jimmy Hill
Regular First Team

Like this post? +249/-164

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »

Good to hear Andy whites injury wasn’t as bad as first feared, still sounds painful though. Ice bath and a swim Thursday for training by the sounds of things

It's actually not that bad. My friend hit me in the face with a squash racket and split my eyelid.

Once's it's patched up it's fine, and it heals quite quickly. If you pinch your eyelid you'll notice it's not very painful.

WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs
Hamish de Bretton-Gordon
Regular First Team

Like this post? +541/-365

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »

Good to hear Andy whites injury wasn’t as bad as first feared, still sounds painful though. Ice bath and a swim Thursday for training by the sounds of things

It's actually not that bad. My friend hit me in the face with a squash racket and split my eyelid.

Once's it's patched up it's fine, and it heals quite quickly. If you pinch your eyelid you'll notice it's not very painful.

Ah many thanks for the info! And for providing the winner of the 20017/18 most middle class post of the year 😀
SW
Regular First Team

Like this post? +262/-232

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 06:43:28 PM »

Ah many thanks for the info! And for providing the winner of the 20017/18 most middle class post of the year 😀
Just on my way to A&E after pinching my eyelid with a peg. Am I able to sue?

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
JTH
Regular First Team

Like this post? +136/-95

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »

There's a few weeks left yet, I've every faith Jimmy can top it.
Mick
Regular First Team

Like this post? +116/-83

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »

Just on my way to A&E after pinching my eyelid with a peg. Am I able to sue?

Should have practiced first on elbow skin or scrote skin - same thing - no nerves

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Uncle Globnasty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +321/-130

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 08:50:18 PM »

Should have practiced first on elbow skin or scrote skin - same thing - no nerves

I've always thought that Rumpledscroteskin would make an excellent fairy tale character. I am potentially willing to bow to superior scrotal knowledge, but I'm fairly sure the scrotum skin does contain nerves.......now where did I put those crocodile clips? I'm going in....all in the name of medical science you understand.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
One Foot in the Grave
Regular First Team

Like this post? +39/-218

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 09:57:28 PM »

I've always thought that Rumpledscroteskin would make an excellent fairy tale character. I am potentially willing to bow to superior scrotal knowledge, but I'm fairly sure the scrotum skin does contain nerves.......now where did I put those crocodile clips? I'm going in....all in the name of medical science you understand.

They won't be crocodile tears  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »
    Jump to: