PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stay away fans and atmosphere
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Stay away fans and atmosphere  (Read 30864 times)

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Stay away fans and atmosphere
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2018, 06:03:42 PM »

I will not be back with my lad until Alty get back to Conf National.  The standard of football below that is not worth the admission price.  Simple as that.

Your lad can push you into the ground in your bath chair. National North is our natural level these days. I don't see us in Conference National until at least 2024, and staying there won't be easy.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »

I will not be back with my lad until Alty get back to Conf National.  The standard of football below that is not worth the admission price.  Simple as that.

Your lad can push you into the ground in your bath chair. National North is our natural level these days. I don't see us in Conference National until at least 2024, and staying there won't be easy.

Agreed. Staying in the Conf National would've been a lot easier than getting back there if Grahame Rowley hadn't appointed his mate!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2018, 11:07:48 PM »

I have only ever stayed away when the lads on the pitch didnt care

I missed a good part of last season due to that

The effort is there to see this season

I enjoy watching people who care and try
ParkINson's red and white army

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2018, 09:22:23 AM »

I have only ever stayed away when the lads on the pitch didnt care

I missed a good part of last season due to that

The effort is there to see this season

I enjoy watching people who care and try

I don't enjoy watching my dentist......

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2018, 07:52:31 PM »

Yes, I got violated by my dentist this week.

One thing that is different at the moment is tthat we have got a squad who are triers and it has got some depth to it. During the second season in the national we were running with a threadbare squad. Once we lost Dens and Masher we were really up against it and then the confidence went. At the moment we are struggling to give people game time.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2018, 07:42:15 PM »

If the club go up on the last home game why not reward all the support thats been there this season and any other with a flat rate £5 entry or folk with a season ticket can bring 3 fiends in free??  Get a big big crowd in and show the team and manager what Alty can be!!!

Cider Alty

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2018, 10:58:25 AM »

If the club go up on the last home game why not reward all the support thats been there this season and any other with a flat rate £5 entry or folk with a season ticket can bring 3 fiends in free??  Get a big big crowd in and show the team and manager what Alty can be!!!

We are about to win the glue league - I can't imagine any clubs will have to scratch around by cutting their admission price by 50% (when it is already just a tenner) so that they can get a crowd to watch their team lift the trophy.

Something is seriously wrong if we don't get big crowds for the last couple of games.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2018, 11:37:50 AM »

We are about to win the glue league - I can't imagine any clubs will have to scratch around by cutting their admission price by 50% (when it is already just a tenner) so that they can get a crowd to watch their team lift the trophy.

Something is seriously wrong if we don't get big crowds for the last couple of games.

Especially with the Beer Festival running at the Hednesford game.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2018, 06:02:44 PM »

Where can we find these 'fiends' and are there enough to go round if its 3 each?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »

Where can we find these 'fiends' and are there enough to go round if its 3 each?
i know a fair few i will send you thier contact details 🤣
ParkINson's red and white army

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2018, 06:05:04 PM »

i know a fair few i will send you thier contact details 🤣

He doesn't want a fair weather fiend....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stay away fans and atmosphere