PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stourbridge - Match thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stourbridge - Match thread  (Read 31113 times)

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
Re: Stourbridge - Match thread
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2018, 08:16:29 PM »

It happens at all levels and in all walks of life. I doubt there's anyone in the crowd tomorrow that has never said anything that they haven't later regretted. I know I have and I also know that I haven't apologised for it as often as I probably should have.
I don't think we can expect anyone to be infallable and that includes the board. At the moment there every move leads to some kind of criticism.  

I know everyone has their own aspirations for the club but if we end up back in the conference north next season playing entertaining football I'll be satisfied.

Nobody is perfect and everyone does indeed make mistakes. But when those mistakes are recklessly made in a position of authority and responsibility in an organisation, and those mistakes impact on that organisation's stakeholders then that's a very different scenario.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:20:00 PM by Bob »

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Stourbridge - Match thread
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2018, 09:14:34 AM »

It happens at all levels and in all walks of life. I doubt there's anyone in the crowd tomorrow that has never said anything that they haven't later regretted. I know I have and I also know that I haven't apologised for it as often as I probably should have.
I don't think we can expect anyone to be infallable and that includes the board. At the moment there every move leads to some kind of criticism.  

I know everyone has their own aspirations for the club but if we end up back in the conference north next season playing entertaining football I'll be satisfied.

Nobody is perfect and everyone does indeed make mistakes. But when those mistakes are recklessly made in a position of authority and responsibility in an organisation, and those mistakes impact on that organisation's stakeholders then that's a very different scenario.

I guess we should do away with the criminal justice system then, if people make continual mistakes. there needs to be consequences.
It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stourbridge - Match thread