PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mickleover- Match Thread  (Read 13970 times)

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mickleover- Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 09:50:52 AM »

Off.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 09:57:40 AM »

Bloody hell! Not getting the rub of the green with the weather are we. 3pm yesterday would have been absolutely fine.

At least everyone else is in this fixture mess  >:(

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 10:22:46 AM »

Gutted! 12 hours of non stop rain was always likely to do us. I see a lot of games in the Evostik leagues off. Just hope it gets dryer before Tuesday.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 10:26:29 AM »

I'm beginning to think we should have a waterpolo team

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 10:37:19 AM »

Ashton, marine and Trafford have all planned secondary inspections for later and have made a call for volunteers to help get the games on now the rain has passed.

andrewflynn

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 10:52:30 AM »

Ashton, marine and Trafford have all planned secondary inspections for later and have made a call for volunteers to help get the games on now the rain has passed.

...and it’s 13°c

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 10:57:24 AM »

50/50 chance of more rain later plus playing today could bugger the pitch up for the week ahead and we all know how bad it drains anyway. I’m sure Anthony Taylor has made the right call on this occasion.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 11:03:14 AM »

Trafford has passed
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2018, 11:07:14 AM »

I suppose the bigger picture is the next three home games coming thick and fast. We shouldn’t be so quick to forget the state that Witton game left the pitch in.

anglo alty

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2018, 11:22:57 AM »

here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ???

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »

The pitch debate is becoming so boring. This forum is dying on it's arse. At 3pm it probably could host a game but we have more home games in a short period of time and playing today would absolutely destroy the pitch. I am gutted it is postponed but it will be the right decision.
It chucked it down for hours last night so there will be water that won't drain.
Can all the negative people just enjoy what is a great season. Yes we shouldn't be here but we are so accept it and crack on. I am sure the club will look into pitch improvements at the end of the season.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »

It's pissed down. Game off . Nobodys fault. Weather not too shabby for the next 72 hours. Bring on Workington.

Cider Alty

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »

The pitch debate is becoming so boring. This forum is dying on it's arse. At 3pm it probably could host a game but we have more home games in a short period of time and playing today would absolutely destroy the pitch. I am gutted it is postponed but it will be the right decision.
It chucked it down for hours last night so there will be water that won't drain.
Can all the negative people just enjoy what is a great season. Yes we shouldn't be here but we are so accept it and crack on. I am sure the club will look into pitch improvements at the end of the season.
I don’t see any criticism or debate about the game being called off. Just a general consensus that it has rained heavily and the pitch is waterlogged. Have I missed something?

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2018, 06:18:22 PM »

I don’t see any criticism or debate about the game being called off. Just a general consensus that it has rained heavily and the pitch is waterlogged. Have I missed something?
Yes. Quite a lot actually. Go back through posts from January and February if you want to know more.

Cider Alty

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2018, 06:27:59 PM »

Yes. Quite a lot actually. Go back through posts from January and February if you want to know more.
So, not in this thread then.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread