PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mickleover- Match Thread  (Read 14195 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Mickleover- Match Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »

My first home game since Stafford. I'm still totally against Rowley and think he's a total arse but I've decided life's too short to sit at home getting whatsapp updates. I thought we played OK tbh against a big tough side who were playing like they were in a Cup Final and threw their bodies on the line all game. We just needed one of those early chances to go in and we've had hit 5 or 6 but confidence is obviously low,let's hope that changes pretty quick! I thought no subs was very bizarre especially as legs tired in the last 15 mins and I agree with several others on here that White looks well out of sorts,there must be a decent player in there somewhere because you don't get League player of the year two years running then just turn wank overnight!

Was good to see you back last night.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »

We need somebody who can cross a ball from a set piece. All those corners we had last night were wasted mainly due to poorly taken free kicks. It a basic ability of being a footballer ffs

In complete agreement. Hancock should take corners.

Bloody hell, is Hancock paying you? You're slagging James Poole off at every opportunity and yet appear to have Hancock on a par with Messi. Most people I see at the games have Hancock down as being mostly anonymous and I would say he has gone off the boil more than most.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2018, 11:09:47 PM »

We need somebody who can cross a ball from a set piece. All those corners we had last night were wasted mainly due to poorly taken free kicks. It a basic ability of being a footballer ffs
It's as if James Lawrie never left.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2018, 12:36:28 AM »

In complete agreement. Hancock should take corners.

Bloody hell, is Hancock paying you? You're slagging James Poole off at every opportunity and yet appear to have Hancock on a par with Messi. Most people I see at the games have Hancock down as being mostly anonymous and I would say he has gone off the boil more than most.

Sadly have to agree with this on Josh Hancock, although he looked more like himself 2nd half on Tuesday. Would still like to see Poole alongside / closer to Hulme with maybe Harrop instead of Hancock?

Bath Alty

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM »

Just seen the highlights - how did they not get two straight reds in the lat 2 minutes of the highlights, no 5 on Moult was clearly jumping in with both feet, nevermind the timewasting from the keeper

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2018, 03:49:41 PM »

Just seen the highlights - how did they not get two straight reds in the lat 2 minutes of the highlights, no 5 on Moult was clearly jumping in with both feet, nevermind the timewasting from the keeper
where are the highlights ,?
ParkINson's red and white army

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2018, 04:45:38 PM »

where are the highlights ,?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MRuVXPUH54
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2018, 08:10:11 PM »

The dedication is a nice touch
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Mickleover- Match Thread