PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This Forum
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: This Forum  (Read 11788 times)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: This Forum
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 09:02:27 PM »

Cos it’s free
Free because Gary paid for it

It's interesting that no existing Alty fans were prepared to do so?

You????
Me??? Of course not

Why would I pay to be insulted by happy clappy morons

Absolutely ROFL.....that has to be the biggest case of pot kettle in the history of burnt kitchenware.

You spend your entire time on here insulting people who don't agree with your ultra negativity. PMSL.

Actually, that's made my weekend.

You question others, but can't handle a simple question yourself? Oh dear, I think you need to go an wobble your head for a while.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

GB Alty

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2018, 09:25:10 PM »

Cos it’s free
Free because Gary paid for it

It's interesting that no existing Alty fans were prepared to do so?

You????
Me??? Of course not

Why would I pay to be insulted by happy clappy morons

Absolutely ROFL.....that has to be the biggest case of pot kettle in the history of burnt kitchenware.

You spend your entire time on here insulting people who don't agree with your ultra negativity. PMSL.

Actually, that's made my weekend.

You question others, but can't handle a simple question yourself? Oh dear, I think you need to go an wobble your head for a while.
yeah of course mate

When have i ever insulted anyone on here? Stop taking yourself so seriously

If you think my view is ultra negative give your head a wobble. It's a fans forum and not one which is generally representative of the majority view. Just take a look at the questions that have been forwarded for the meet the manager and board meeting if you don't believe me

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2018, 09:56:19 PM »

yeah of course mate

If you think my view is ultra negative give your head a wobble. It's a fans forum and not one which is generally representative of the majority view. Just take a look at the questions that have been forwarded for the meet the manager and board meeting if you don't believe me

Yes, many of which are from those you call "happy clappy morons".

In fairness, it's some feat to have almost single-handedly turned what was once a vibrant and entertaining forum into a virtual wasteland. Many who actually agree with your view of the current regime, including us "happy clappy morons"  have also stopped posting on here.

How and why you haven't been banned is a total mystery to me and others. On any other forum I have ever been a member of, you'd have been long gone for persistent and incessant trolling (and that's nothing to do with your views on the current regime).
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

GB Alty

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2018, 10:20:42 PM »

yeah of course mate

Yes, many of which are from those you call "happy clappy morons".

In fairness, it's some feat to have almost single-handedly turned what was once a vibrant and entertaining forum into a virtual wasteland. Many who actually agree with your view of the current regime, including us "happy clappy morons"  have also stopped posting on here.

How and why you haven't been banned is a total mystery to me and others. On any other forum I have ever been a member of, you'd have been long gone for persistent and incessant trolling (and that's nothing to do with your views on the current regime).
It's called free speech uncle

Yes everything that is wrong is all my fault, nothing to do with the state of the club of course. Just me

Alty5678

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2018, 05:36:06 AM »

Anyone else now reading the title of this thread in the same style as Alan Partridge's "This Country"?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »

Anyone else now reading the title of this thread in the same style as Alan Partridge's "This Country"?
anyone else wishing hed pulled the plug ?? ☠
ParkINson's red and white army

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »

Yes everything that is wrong is all my fault, nothing to do with the state of the club of course. Just me

Free speech is one thing, attacking others, including some who are supposedly your friends, is an entirely different matter.

Two successive admins/moderators on here have thrown their hands up in despair and given up largely down to your online behaviour. Unfortunately, your sometimes valid and reasonable points are lost amongst a sea of irrational bile. Your ability for reasoned online debate seems to be on a par with that of the Birch brothers.

Many who actually have the same opinion of the state of the club as you, those you have labelled "happy clappy morons", have been actively involved in trying to bring about change. What have you done? You were involved in the walk out, which is fair enough. You continue to stay away from home games, which is also fair enough and you post incessant, barely coherent or logical at times rants on here. Your irrational postings have actually done more to harm the 'Rowley Out' campaign than the most fervent Rowley supporter. You have enabled the club to tar the whole campaign with your irrational brush and label us all as the lunatic fringe.

In person you seem totally different, it's a real Jekyll and Hyde scenario.

Anyway, there's an important game today, so COME ON ALTY.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:41:19 AM by Uncle Globnasty »

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2018, 08:36:23 PM »

Free speech is one thing, attacking others, including some who are supposedly your friends, is an entirely different matter.

Two successive admins/moderators on here have thrown their hands up in despair and given up largely down to your online behaviour. Unfortunately, your sometimes valid and reasonable points are lost amongst a sea of irrational bile. Your ability for reasoned online debate seems to be on a par with that of the Birch brothers.

Many who actually have the same opinion of the state of the club as you, those you have labelled "happy clappy morons", have been actively involved in trying to bring about change. What have you done? You were involved in the walk out, which is fair enough. You continue to stay away from home games, which is also fair enough and you post incessant, barely coherent or logical at times rants on here. Your irrational postings have actually done more to harm the 'Rowley Out' campaign than the most fervent Rowley supporter. You have enabled the club to tar the whole campaign with your irrational brush and label us all as the lunatic fringe.

In person you seem totally different, it's a real Jekyll and Hyde scenario.

Anyway, there's an important game today, so COME ON ALTY.

+ 100
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This Forum