News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins: Halesowen Town v Altrincham

Author Topic: Radio Robins: Halesowen Town v Altrincham  (Read 3866 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: March 24, 2018, 10:23:24 AM »

Radio Robins, sponsored by Ashley Mowers Garden Machinery, is providing full live commentary of today's game.

The match commentary sponsor is Barry & Carol Pond.

The commentators are Ian Watmore & Laurence Howarth & the match summariser is John Edwards.

Coverage starts at 2.40pm.

You can listen to Radio Robins in any of the 4 following ways:-

a) The Radio Robins website www.radiorobins.com . Open the page in any web browser and the broadcast should start automatically.
b) Download and install the Mixlr app on Android devices from the Google Play Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.
c) Download and install the Mixlr app on Apple devices from the Apple Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.
d) There is a temporary WIX website at https://rr5977.wixsite.com/radiorobins

The Chatroom software on www.radiorobins.com has been updated & should be accessible now for most users.

Bath Alty

Re: Radio Robins: Halesowen Town v Altrincham
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 08:25:22 PM »

Brian,

Can you turn the music down at the end, we can barely here what you are saying about the other scores and the table for the music.

Cheers

David

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 10:54:00 PM »

Brian,

Can you turn the music down at the end, we can barely here what you are saying about the other scores and the table for the music.

Cheers

David

Thanks David for the feedback......I will turn it down on Tuesday & further games.

ianpickles

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 10:12:02 AM »

Thanks, Brian. I've recently gone quite deaf after some horrible treatment. For me anyone talking over backing music becomes impossible to decipher. I don't think having music over your analysis of away results adds anything at all. Would you consider trying it without any music? Your dramatic tones are good enough in my opinion. Thanks for all the work the RR team do. I was actually able to be at the match live yesterday. I'm glad the weather was good if that was the RR team up on the gantry!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 07:45:29 PM »

I struggled with that too, I have a hearing aid and it picks up music over the speaking

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 08:10:36 PM »

Flynn out!

ianpickles

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 09:20:19 PM »

You'll have to shout. :)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 07:54:08 AM »

Thanks, Brian. I've recently gone quite deaf after some horrible treatment. For me anyone talking over backing music becomes impossible to decipher. I don't think having music over your analysis of away results adds anything at all. Would you consider trying it without any music? Your dramatic tones are good enough in my opinion. Thanks for all the work the RR team do. I was actually able to be at the match live yesterday. I'm glad the weather was good if that was the RR team up on the gantry!

Thanks Ian.....sorry to hear that you have experienced hearing problems that have necessitated horrible treatment.

I think that what we will do for the closing sequence is lower the sound of the music for the next few games, then have no music at all for the last few games of the season......then take a decision regarding which way to go for next season.

We weren't up on the gantry at Halesowen but safely tucked away at the back of the main stand.....right on the half way line.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 07:55:13 AM »

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »

I struggled with that too, I have a hearing aid and it picks up music over the speaking

Thanks Steve......we will lower the sound of the music, for the closing sequence, for the next few games, then have no music at all for the last few games of the season......then take a decision regarding which way to go for next season.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team