News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Meet The Board - Slido

Author Topic: Meet The Board - Slido  (Read 1644 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Meet The Board - Slido
« on: March 30, 2018, 01:45:23 PM »

Last night saw another step forward for the social media as we took questions via a digital platform.

All Altrincham FC relevant questions from non-Annoymous names bar the following were covered. Perhaps not to the level of detail required, but still touched upon. Hopefully fans will use a name moving moving forward to allow more questions to be met.

Ben Cartwright - I know we have 3 quality full backs who are versatile but is a new full back signing likely just for cover
Golf Road Ender - How many women has Fos shagged to the nearest 1000?
Wayne - When I was a young lad I was a ballboy at Altrincham an used to get 50p at the end of the game, do you still have kids doing it?
Nrithya Rammohan - Will Bollywood Dance still be going ahead in the community centre on a Tuesday night next season if more than 500 people start turning up to watch the soccer?
Steve A - Grahame - when you do eventually step down as chairman of Altrincham, how do you think your time in charge will be remembered? What do you think will define it?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:48:13 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Meet The Board - Slido
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:59:19 PM »

Last night saw another step forward for the social media as we took questions via a digital platform.

All Altrincham FC relevant questions from non-Annoymous names bar the following were covered. Perhaps not to the level of detail required, but still touched upon. Hopefully fans will use a name moving moving forward to allow more questions to be met.

Ben Cartwright - I know we have 3 quality full backs who are versatile but is a new full back signing likely just for cover
Wayne - When I was a young lad I was a ballboy at Altrincham an used to get 50p at the end of the game, do you still have kids doing it?
Nrithya Rammohan - Will Bollywood Dance still be going ahead in the community centre on a Tuesday night next season if more than 500 people start turning up to watch the soccer?
Steve A - Grahame - when you do eventually step down as chairman of Altrincham, how do you think your time in charge will be remembered? What do you think will define it?
howling here own up who pretended to be me ???
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

Re: Meet The Board - Slido
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 03:54:20 PM »

Top class questions from Golf Road Ender and Nrithya  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Meet The Board - Slido