PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stourbridge - Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stourbridge - Match Thread  (Read 12524 times)

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Stourbridge - Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »

Good to hear Andy whites injury wasn’t as bad as first feared, still sounds painful though. Ice bath and a swim Thursday for training by the sounds of things

It's actually not that bad. My friend hit me in the face with a squash racket and split my eyelid.

Once's it's patched up it's fine, and it heals quite quickly. If you pinch your eyelid you'll notice it's not very painful.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »

Good to hear Andy whites injury wasn’t as bad as first feared, still sounds painful though. Ice bath and a swim Thursday for training by the sounds of things

It's actually not that bad. My friend hit me in the face with a squash racket and split my eyelid.

Once's it's patched up it's fine, and it heals quite quickly. If you pinch your eyelid you'll notice it's not very painful.

Ah many thanks for the info! And for providing the winner of the 20017/18 most middle class post of the year 😀

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 06:43:28 PM »

Ah many thanks for the info! And for providing the winner of the 20017/18 most middle class post of the year 😀
Just on my way to A&E after pinching my eyelid with a peg. Am I able to sue?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »

There's a few weeks left yet, I've every faith Jimmy can top it.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »

Just on my way to A&E after pinching my eyelid with a peg. Am I able to sue?

Should have practiced first on elbow skin or scrote skin - same thing - no nerves
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 08:50:18 PM »

Should have practiced first on elbow skin or scrote skin - same thing - no nerves

I've always thought that Rumpledscroteskin would make an excellent fairy tale character. I am potentially willing to bow to superior scrotal knowledge, but I'm fairly sure the scrotum skin does contain nerves.......now where did I put those crocodile clips? I'm going in....all in the name of medical science you understand.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 09:57:28 PM »

I've always thought that Rumpledscroteskin would make an excellent fairy tale character. I am potentially willing to bow to superior scrotal knowledge, but I'm fairly sure the scrotum skin does contain nerves.......now where did I put those crocodile clips? I'm going in....all in the name of medical science you understand.

They won't be crocodile tears  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stourbridge - Match Thread