PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Admission prices next season
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Admission prices next season  (Read 6296 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Admission prices next season
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 08:56:03 PM »

Some good work there and many thanks..........but what we do not know is how much the ground costs the clubs ........York have a big income but are in financial trouble
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 09:14:43 PM »

Just for the record I think Buzz would have been OK but he would have needed time to learn. PP is already up to speed.
What a staggering statement. In a parallel universe, Rowley got his wish and Buzz stayed on. Alty went into the last game of the season battling Hednesford for 17th place in the league in front of 382.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 07:00:26 AM »

Some good work there and many thanks..........but what we do not know is how much the ground costs the clubs ........York have a big income but are in financial trouble

As an example, for 2016/7 York had an average gate of about 2500, had about £2.2m income but lost nearly £1m.

We had an average gate of 1150, had about £550k income but lost just over £20k.

That's comparing two separate divisions of course, and York charged a lot more than we did. Loads of other factors too; season tickets, sponsorship, hospitality, bar takings.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2018, 09:02:43 AM »

Just for the record I think Buzz would have been OK but he would have needed time to learn. PP is already up to speed.
What a staggering statement. In a parallel universe, Rowley got his wish and Buzz stayed on. Alty went into the last game of the season battling Hednesford for 17th place in the league in front of 382.

I think that wins by a country mile the maddest post on here all season. It doesn’t bear thinking about if he’d got the job over Parky.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2018, 09:59:07 AM »

I think that wins by a country mile the maddest post on here all season. It doesn’t bear thinking about if he’d got the job over Parky.

Surely of much more significance is BPA getting to the play-offs little more than a year after being relegation certainties. It does beg the question where we might be today if Bower and Boshell's application for our job had been accepted after Neil Young left. We've seen what this club is capable of with a bright and ambitious management team with fresh ideas. Really looking forward to seeing what PP and NS can do next season.   

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2018, 01:20:44 PM »

Surely of much more significance is BPA getting to the play-offs little more than a year after being relegation certainties. It does beg the question where we might be today if Bower and Boshell's application for our job had been accepted after Neil Young left. We've seen what this club is capable of with a bright and ambitious management team with fresh ideas. Really looking forward to seeing what PP and NS can do next season.   

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that PP was the wrong appointment. He has turned out to be an inspired appointment. It will be interesting to see how things do play out over the coming seasons. It could be exciting times.   
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Admission prices next season