PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next season's ticket prices..
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Next season's ticket prices..  (Read 7556 times)

Jezza

« on: May 08, 2018, 12:48:33 PM »

I think we've got this almost right....maybe we could have squeezed an extra £2 out of the full price but I like the £1 for under 12s

Not sure how our concessions feel?...tenner a bit much for an OAP? or am I being patronising?

Altrincham Football Club is pleased to announce the following admission prices for next season: •Adults £13
•Concessions £10
•Juniors (12-16) £5
•Under 12s £1

Season tickets will be priced as follows:
•Adults £220
•Concessions £170
•Juniors (12-16) £50
•Under 12s £20

'Early Bird' pricing will be offered of Adults £210 and Concessions £160 for all season tickets purchased before 30th June.

Director Bill Waterson adds, "Thank you to all who contributed to this debate, and the board discussed it at some length on Thursday. We have set a price that is below the average pricing for the Conference North last season as we balance thanking you all for your excellent support last season with raising funds for the playing budget".

Season tickets cover ALL league games and pre-season friendlies played at the J. Davidson Stadium. They do NOT cover cup matches.

Why doesn't Bill Waterson become chairman?? then we can have an extra 29 x £13per game or £220 season tickets and a few more patrons and sales in the bar and end the arguments that kick off even on the memories of moss lane page FFS!!????
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:50:11 PM by The Thriving Jezza »

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Next season's ticket prices..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »

Whilst £10 is quite steep for us oldies, it comes down around £8 per league game with a season ticket. No complaints here.

andrewflynn

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 02:48:04 PM »

Great to see us keep kids tickets as low as possible.

david sneddon

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 03:22:50 PM »

I think we've got this almost right....maybe we could have squeezed an extra £2 out of the full price but I like the £1 for under 12s

Not sure how our concessions feel?...tenner a bit much for an OAP? or am I being patronising?

Altrincham Football Club is pleased to announce the following admission prices for next season: •Adults £13
•Concessions £10
•Juniors (12-16) £5
•Under 12s £1

•Adults £220
•Concessions £170
•Juniors (12-16) £50
•Under 12s £20

'Early Bird' pricing will be offered of Adults £210 and Concessions £160 for all season tickets purchased before 30th June.

Director Bill Waterson adds, "Thank you to all who contributed to this debate, and the board discussed it at some length on Thursday. We have set a price that is below the average pricing for the Conference North last season as we balance thanking you all for your excellent support last season with raising funds for the playing budget".

Season tickets cover ALL league games and pre-season friendlies played at the J. Davidson Stadium. They do NOT cover cup matches.

Why doesn't Bill Waterson become chairman?? then we can have an extra 29 x £13per game or £220 season tickets and a few more patrons and sales in the bar and end the arguments that kick off even on the memories of moss lane page FFS!!????

29 walked out at stalybridge. Plenty more than that walked in the summer.

Alty5678

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 05:58:19 PM »

•Concessions £10
•Juniors (12-16) £5
•Under 12s £1

•Adults £220
•Concessions £170
•Juniors (12-16) £50
•Under 12s £20

At this current time, there isn't a vacant position of Chairman for him to just "become" the next one.

As he has witnessed first hand the campaign/abuse towards the current Chairman of the club, it's hardly a strong advertisement for the (voluntary?) position, if it were to become vacant.

Jezza

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 06:30:24 PM »

Never ceases to amaze me the negativity of some on here..

Wonder why we bothered winning a league...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:13:30 AM by The Thriving Jezza »

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »

We should make it clear that students are able to get in at the price of a concession.

Anyone passing the club will think it's £13 for someone still at college.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Bath Alty

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 08:44:35 PM »

Look at the press today on inter-generational wealth distribution - make the rich pensioner generation pay extra  not discounts.  If you paid 4 figures for your house or have a final salary pension you can cough up twenty to get in you lucky old......

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:54 AM »

•Concessions £10
•Juniors (12-16) £5
•Under 12s £1

•Adults £220
•Concessions £170
•Juniors (12-16) £50
•Under 12s £20

At this current time, there isn't a vacant position of Chairman for him to just "become" the next one.

As he has witnessed first hand the campaign/abuse towards the current Chairman of the club, it's hardly a strong advertisement for the (voluntary?) position, if it were to become vacant.

He'd have to make similar mistakes to warrant such a campaign though...

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 06:26:42 AM »

•Concessions £10
•Juniors (12-16) £5
•Under 12s £1

•Adults £220
•Concessions £170
•Juniors (12-16) £50
•Under 12s £20

And yet we're told there is no point GR stepping down until we have a replacement.

Which one is it to be?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 09:39:16 AM »

No one knows. Clearly there are fans who are staying away at the moment. It seems likely that that there is another set of fans who might turn their back on the club if the chairman is forced out.

david sneddon

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 09:45:06 AM »

If that is the case it will because they are fans of the chairman rather than the football club.

Jimmy

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 04:37:37 PM »

No one knows. Clearly there are fans who are staying away at the moment. It seems likely that that there is another set of fans who might turn their back on the club if the chairman is forced out.
you taking the piss?

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 06:45:32 PM »

No. I don't think so.

It seems possible to me. No idea how many people would feel strongly enough about it but I would be suprised if there weren't some.

Cider Alty

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 07:02:06 PM »

Bill Waterson would make a great chairman. Good idea Jezza. We could then all move on from this mess.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team