PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Retained Players
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Retained Players  (Read 15431 times)

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Retained Players
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 11:10:54 AM »

Agree with both previous posters. I’m concerned that some of the posts on this forum recently appear to be advocating the desirability of NOT actively seeking investment. If this view is shared at board level, we face a difficult future.
This thread has taken a very strange turn. I can't see where anybody is advocating that we should not be seeking investment. Stating the difficulties is simply pragmatism. See my earlier posts on other threads about the need for a high profile FA Cup run, and the publicity it would bring. That scenario is, to my mind, the best way to encourage investment. Roll out the bandwagon !

+ 100

You do realise that by writing +100, absolutelu nothing happens. The whole point of the “+1” is so that you’re acknowledging you agree without writing it all out in full.

ALSO, on another thread you put +1000, this one was +100 and on another thread it was +1000000 or something. I’m interested in how your agreement scale works.

No I didnt realise this affected anything, so does it affect the score on the left then?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Retained Players