PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sean Miller
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sean Miller  (Read 5302 times)

Jezza

Re: Sean Miller
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »

From the main site...is it just me or does it sound like rokka has upset someone?...

The club have announced that Sean Miller has been released and will not be offered a contract to join the squad for the 2018/19. Sean enjoyed an excellent season in the 2016/17 campaign where he was one of our standout performers despite the club suffering relegation. His Alty career however stalled in the 2017/18 season after a series of injuries restricted his playing time.

We thank him for some outstanding goals, performances, and his hard work over the last couple of years.

Elliot Rokka’s trial has also come to an end and we wish him all the very best for the future.

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2018, 01:22:30 PM »

From the main site...is it just me or does it sound like rokka has upset someone?...

The club have announced that Sean Miller has been released and will not be offered a contract to join the squad for the 2018/19. Sean enjoyed an excellent season in the 2016/17 campaign where he was one of our standout performers despite the club suffering relegation. His Alty career however stalled in the 2017/18 season after a series of injuries restricted his playing time.

We thank him for some outstanding goals, performances, and his hard work over the last couple of years.

Elliot Rokka’s trial has also come to an end and we wish him all the very best for the future.

I think it’s just you, I don’t see anything in the announcement to suggest anything else. Sean gets more of a write up I think because he has spent a lot longer at the Club, and merits a decent write up. Elliot was (only) a triallist.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2018, 04:34:09 PM »

I think it’s just you, I don’t see anything in the announcement to suggest anything else. Sean gets more of a write up I think because he has spent a lot longer at the Club, and merits a decent write up. Elliot was (only) a triallist.

Agreed
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sean Miller