PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Signing
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Signing  (Read 5657 times)

scousr alty

Re: New Signing
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »

Vermin!! If this a real post absolute joke,give the lad a chance,might not be a grammer boy from Hale but vermin a bit harsh, I think be a good signing and big asset played for 2 teams promoted from this league and scores 1 in 3 from the wing,good luck Brendon.

finnquark1

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2018, 09:14:52 PM »

Thought he was decent today, in fact he tracked back well when playing wide, so much so he gave a fair few frees away. When he kept it simple he looked good.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 09:47:28 PM »

Vermin!! If this a real post absolute joke,give the lad a chance,might not be a grammer boy from Hale but vermin a bit harsh, I think be a good signing and big asset played for 2 teams promoted from this league and scores 1 in 3 from the wing,good luck Brendon.

I might be wrong on this but Tiger Roar could be a Gloucester fan and the incident happened v gloucester ? So I doubt that hes a grammar school or ex grammar school boy from Hale.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2018, 11:32:56 PM »

I might be wrong on this but Tiger Roar could be a Gloucester fan and the incident happened v gloucester ? So I doubt that hes a grammar school or ex grammar school boy from Hale.

Hasn’t posted on here for 2 years and references an incident that happened 3 years ago, clearly a Gloster fan with a large chip on his shoulder. Imagine one of us going on the forum of a club who aren’t in our league, to slag off a loan signing over something that happened 3 years ago, just plain weird for me.

buchanj9

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »

give him a chance, met his fellow teammates for the first time today and played with them well umder the circumstances

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2018, 06:22:35 PM »

I'm hoping he was just rusty today...had a fairly decent start and looked the part but faded completely in the 2nd half and looked lost when moved more centrally.

On recent performances miller and rokka looked streets ahead and season ready and we know nothing wrong with miller's attitude so we have to hope Brendon shows us the player he must be with his history a bit like Jordan Hulme did.....
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Signing